Tevin Farmer vs JoJo Diaz 1/30/20

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Big fan of Tevin and his style which I think is very underrated.
One of the best defensive fighters in the game, reminds me of a throwback fighter. Very slippery, good technique, southpaw, good 1-2 but really good with his punching placement, especially the straight to the body.

I see Farmer outboxing JoJo, and gettin a clean UD. Also think hell catch JoJo coming in and drop him once.
Still want a Farmer-Davis fight. I think he has the tools to pull off the upset.

I like this fight. I'm glad it got made and should be a good one.

Been looking forward to this one for a while. Farmer’s one of my favorites out of the current crop out there and something about JoJo rubs me the wrong way.

Team Tevin

Can’t wait for the pressers if Farmer gets to fight either David or Broner.

I don’t think it will ever be, but it is a fucked up world we’re living in.
Oh i was hoping maybe you heard something lol

I feel like they're too far apart in weight nowadays but as far as skills and styles that's my kinda fight

Oh i was hoping maybe you heard something lol

I feel like they're too far apart in weight nowadays but as far as skills and styles that's my kinda fight

Yeah, not a bad matchup on paper.

That would also be an opportunity to see one of them get beaten up good, which could be a pleasant sight.

Last edited:
Yeah, not a bad matchup on paper.

That would also be an opportunity to see one of them get beaten up good, which could be pleasant sight.
Right now all things equal Farmer would work Broner

But peak Broner at 126/130 would maybe even finish any version of Farmer.

A Thursday card, kind of odd, but a nice looking card.

Farmer vs Diaz
Demetrius Andrade, Daniel Roman, Anthony Simms Jr and Amanda Serrano.

Way to lead into a weekend :)

Fights tomorrow.
Tevin said if he'll fight one or two more fights at Super Featherweight before going up to Lightweight.
Good fights at lightweight for him.

Farmer looks really slick and sharp against lesser opposition. I'm not really sure if his defense and durability is enough to make up for his real lack of offensive tools against elite opposition. I don't think Diaz is the guy to beat Farmer, but I wouldn't be surprised if he gave him a bit more trouble than many expect.

Really looking forward to this one, thought it could have been more unpredictable than expected as I remembered thinking Farmer faded a bit against Carroll but I went back and he did just fine.

My old man despises Diaz for hitting Fonseca behind the head <45>

Tevin isn’t even on the DAZN promo on their app. It’s the biggest fight on the card and these cunts put two internet nerds as top billing. SMFH.

Fight Night. Farmer is going win tonight.

Last edited:
I wish I were more interested in this card but it just isn't exciting to me. The only fight that's a must-see is the Farmer - Diaz fight. As for the main event, I doubt if Keeler will be able to tag Andrade with much of anything & he'll likely get hit in return with alarming frequency. I look for a win inside the distance for the champion.
As for the "special added attraction" I have no idea who or what they are aside from that they're both famous on the web for something or other & that one is the brother of the Jackwagon that lost the last one of these atrocities. Hopefully, this one won't go the distance & we'll get to see one or the other get KO'd.

wtf, this is on the undercard of some stupid youtuber's brother's bullshit match?

good job, dazn.

Back