Tevin Farmer vs JoJo Diaz 1/30/20

Missed the fight, but I heard Farmer lost. How did the fight play out?

Missed the fight, but I heard Farmer lost. How did the fight play out?
Farmer hurt his hand in the 1st round. 116-112, 115-113, 115-113 UD for JoJo
He fought in the inside most of the fight, didnt fight like his usual self.

Farmer hurt his hand in the 1st round. 116-112, 115-113, 115-113 UD for JoJo
He fought in the inside most of the fight, didnt fight like his usual self.

I understand but to be honest I’ve never been impressed by him. Saw him live vs the japanese kid in Las Vegas and he is a decent fighter but he has 0 chance against someone like tank davis, who he has been calling out forever

I understand but to be honest I’ve never been impressed by him. Saw him live vs the japanese kid in Las Vegas and he is a decent fighter but he has 0 chance against someone like tank davis, who he has been calling out forever
I liked him for what he was worth. He didn't fight like himself tonight. He didnt stick with the range and use his defense like normal, mightve been because of his hand. But we'll see

For people who didnt know, Joe Gans is Tevin Farmers great uncle.
CwBoBbuW8AAHMT0.jpg

Something terribly off with Farmer. I think it was more than just the hand. Looked like it could’ve been a bad weight cut or something. Clearly something wrong in my opinion. He showed his typical A level defense the first 3 rounds but had abandoned it by the 4th. Was surprising

it looked like there was something seriously wrong with him. like... his brain/neurologically. ie: tourette's, huntington's, cte, parkinson's, something. maybe just a nervous tick that got reallllly bad. or some kind of complications with a weight cut. no idea.

but he kept blinking/suddenly looking up, like a robot short circuiting. like... every few seconds. he moved stiff/slow, and seemed... poorly coordinated. it looked like someone made a shoddy tevin cyborg and replaced him.

it looked like there was something seriously wrong with him. like... his brain/neurologically. ie: tourette's, huntington's, cte, parkinson's, something. maybe just a nervous tick that got reallllly bad. or some kind of complications with a weight cut. no idea.

but he kept blinking/suddenly looking up, like a robot short circuiting. like... every few seconds. he moved stiff/slow, and seemed... poorly coordinated. it looked like someone made a shoddy tevin cyborg and replaced him.
Yea it was hard to watch. He would look up multiple times in a round. Sergio Mora kept saying hes looking up at the clock, but i doubt that

Yea it was hard to watch. He would look up multiple times in a round. Sergio Mora kept saying hes looking up at the clock, but i doubt that

nah, it definitely wasn't to check the time.

He looked like a cartoons stereotype of a boxer crosseyed and shit. Never watched him fight before so wasnt sure if he always did have that crazy tick. He needs some milk

...that might be even worse.

andrade and youtuber are above this? hahahaha

This is DAZN. The same company that delayed the start of Canelo/Kovalev so they could play a UFC fight for the people in the arena. If they weren't also making good fights I'd be convinced they hate us.

This is DAZN. The same company that delayed the start of Canelo/Kovalev so they could play a UFC fight for the people in the arena. If they weren't also making good fights I'd be convinced they hate us.

and that's when i canceled my subscription with them. they clearly hate us... and their own fighters.

Some people still consider him the greatest LW of all time.
He's up there. Beau Jack and Duran are right there

I missed this somehow like a clown. Trying to remember what I did Thursday night and I'm concerned it was nothing and surfing the WR. Pathetic. I wanted to see the Farmer fight. Disappointed that he lost. Nothing against JoJo, but I may have to watch this back now that I read that Farmer looked off.

It was an odd fight to watch. I have seen quite a few of farmers fights and expcted this to go very simliarly to some of his past fights.

In the beggining he was touching his opponent with the jab and once his opponent reacted with a high guard he would then switch to a body jab, which is exactly how his last fight started so to me it seemed he was on his wasy to out pointing his opponent.

But in this fight Tevin seemed to elect to try and shoulder roll his opponents left hand (southpaw vs southpaw) rather then move his feet and he was routinley clocked on the top of his head for his efforts. He was getting caught with a couple of shots out in the wide open which he usually DOES NOT...it was an odd showing indeed. I need to go back and finish watching though.

Back