Test your mma knowledge sherdogers

Don't cheat! Anyone with more than 7 correct answers gets a like!

1. Who was originally going to fight Matt Hughes at UFC 36? (instead of Sakurai)
2. TUF 6 contestant George Sotiropoulos once fought Aoki and was DQ'd. Why?
3. What was faked at the opening ceremony of Final Conflict 2004?
4. Why didn't Phil Baroni wrestle in his senior year of HS, despite being the county champion the previous year?
5. What was odd about J. Hansen's victory celebration at Shooto - 3/18 in Korakuen Hall?
6. Besides T. Fulton, (who has like 34,000 fights) name at least TWO MMA fighters with 20 or more (T)KOs
7. Which fighter once used the name Vince Torrelli?
8. Before becoming president of the UFC, Dana White managed Chuck Liddell and _______?
9. Which TUF contestant was drafted during the 2007 IFL draft?
10. Who said, "I know his wife likes my ears" during an interview in order to rile his upcoming opponent?
was pretty fun TS thanks!

Yvel, 32ko/36win. pretty mean! would never tought of him at #2!! impressive! Tyrone Spong could have become the same kind of fighter but better. but we never gonna know with all the injury... :(

I'm a decade long mma fan and don't know half of the answers LOL

Genuinely trying this with no googleage

1. Who was originally going to fight Matt Hughes at UFC 36? (instead of Sakurai)
Anderson Silva
Nut Shot?
Big Nog's entrance?
4. Why didn't Phil Baroni wrestle in his senior year of HS, despite being the county champion the previous year?
Cos he was so fucking gorgeous
5. What was odd about J. Hansen's victory celebration at Shooto - 3/18 in Korakuen Hall?
No idea, intrigued though
6. Besides T. Fulton, (who has like 34,000 fights) name at least TWO MMA fighters with 20 or more (T)KOs
Paul Daley, Cro Cop, Lawler, Anderson
Wasn't that Ken's wrestling name?
8. Before becoming president of the UFC, Dana White managed Chuck Liddell and _______?
a chick's boxercise class!
That guy who slammed David Branch?
10. Who said, "I know his wife likes my ears" during an interview in order to rile his upcoming opponent?
that has to be a Jenna Jameson comment, no idea who said it

Genuinely trying this with no googleage

Anderson Silva
Nut Shot?
Big Nog's entrance?
Cos he was so fucking gorgeous
No idea, intrigued though
Paul Daley, Cro Cop, Lawler, Anderson
Wasn't that Ken's wrestling name?
a chick's boxercise class!
That guy who slammed David Branch?
that has to be a Jenna Jameson comment, no idea who said it

Good try
5/10

Yvel, 32ko/36win. pretty mean! would never tought of him at #2!! impressive! Tyrone Spong could have become the same kind of fighter but better. but we never gonna know with all the injury... :(

Very much so!

Very fun and eye opening thread. Just realized how much I don't know.

Don't know

Don't know

Lil' Nog did Big Nog's entrance because he was stuck in traffic.

Steroids?

He threw his mouthpiece into the crowd and it hit Caol Uno's mum on the head.

Travis Wiuff and Wanderlei Silva?

Not sure

Tito Ortiz

Dunno

Dunno

Wasn't 10 Dan Henderson?

I completely thought Overeem would be on the list, but he's sitting at 17. Had no idea that he had more sub wins than (T)KO wins, though to be fair a few of those sub wins came from strikes.

8. Tito Ortiz

Back