Test your mma knowledge sherdogers

ExplicitBJJ

MMA 4 lyphe
Banned
Reaction score
Don't cheat! Anyone with more than 7 correct answers gets a like!

1. Who was originally going to fight Matt Hughes at UFC 36? (instead of Sakurai)
2. TUF 6 contestant George Sotiropoulos once fought Aoki and was DQ'd. Why?
3. What was faked at the opening ceremony of Final Conflict 2004?
4. Why didn't Phil Baroni wrestle in his senior year of HS, despite being the county champion the previous year?
5. What was odd about J. Hansen's victory celebration at Shooto - 3/18 in Korakuen Hall?
6. Besides T. Fulton, (who has like 34,000 fights) name at least TWO MMA fighters with 20 or more (T)KOs
7. Which fighter once used the name Vince Torrelli?
8. Before becoming president of the UFC, Dana White managed Chuck Liddell and _______?
9. Which TUF contestant was drafted during the 2007 IFL draft?
10. Who said, "I know his wife likes my ears" during an interview in order to rile his upcoming opponent?

I am going to give other people a chance to play but I honestly don't know number 7, 9, and 10.

The others were all pretty easy besides the Phil Baroni question. i had to think a bout that for a second. Liked the game though!

Damn, TS, this really hurt my pride. I'll be back in 10 min to edit this post with the correct answers.

I think I only know the answer to 9. Roy Nelson was an IFL guy and he was on TUF.

I guess Igor Vovchanchyn and Mirko CroCop should have more than 20 (T)KOs just because of sheer number of fights.

I ain't even gun lie bruh, I only knew #1.

I got into MMA in 2009.

Don't cheat! Anyone with more than 7 correct answers gets a like!

1. Who was originally going to fight Matt Hughes at UFC 36? (instead of Sakurai)
2. TUF 6 contestant George Sotiropoulos once fought Aoki and was DQ'd. Why?
3. What was faked at the opening ceremony of Final Conflict 2004?
4. Why didn't Phil Baroni wrestle in his senior year of HS, despite being the county champion the previous year?
5. What was odd about J. Hansen's victory celebration at Shooto - 3/18 in Korakuen Hall?
6. Besides T. Fulton, (who has like 34,000 fights) name at least TWO MMA fighters with 20 or more (T)KOs
7. Which fighter once used the name Vince Torrelli?
8. Before becoming president of the UFC, Dana White managed Chuck Liddell and _______?
9. Which TUF contestant was drafted during the 2007 IFL draft?
10. Who said, "I know his wife likes my ears" during an interview in order to rile his upcoming opponent?

Most of these are guesses:

1. Anderson?
3. Little Nog stood in for Big Nog because he was running late
5. He lost?
8. Tito
9. Roy Nelson
10. Randy?

No clue to even guess at the rest.

I guess Igor Vovchanchyn and Mirko CroCop should have more than 20 (T)KOs just because of sheer number of fights.

Igor is correct
Edit - CroCop correct
WanderlaI is another one incase anyone was wondering

Last edited:
Had to google #7. had no clue, not even a guess.

Back