Teruto Ishihara says he doesn't like MMA, but he does it anyway to impress women

Strategy seems to be working out okay for him so far

BvFBcJiCMAEmJNH.jpg
Wtf

Funny guy. I like it. Original anyways.

Sounds like my kinda homie

in my experience, the professions that get the most girls -10's on a nightly basis- are DJ's and photographers. No one else comes close, even fat ugly guys can be swimming in pussy if theyre good at those two things. But its way harder to reach high status in those fields than it is to be a human cockfighter so he has to settle on UFC fighter. Which is still better than a stock broker or doctor on the pussywetting scale.
Once I was sitting at a local park, knocking back a few beers with some buddies. We had a portable bluetooth speaker with us and my friend played some of his beats through it. I started rapping one of my verses and right when I finished, a girl fell on my lap, put her arms around me and told me how talented I was. She had just been cuddling with one of my buddies a few minutes before that and the friend in question sat next to me looking like a kid who just dropped his ice cream cone. I told the girl I didn't wanna hurt her feelings but she should get the hell off my lap. Too easy

Once I was sitting at a local park, knocking back a few beers with some buddies. We had a portable bluetooth speaker with us and my friend played some of his beats through it. I started rapping one of my verses and right when I finished, a girl fell on my lap, put her arms around me and told me how talented I was. She had just been cuddling with one of my buddies a few minutes before that and the friend in question sat next to me looking like a kid who just dropped his ice cream cone. I told the girl I didn't wanna hurt her feelings but she should get the hell off my lap. Too easy

Can you rap in Swedish?

Yeah I don't know about you but when I mention I have a brown belt in Sherdog I am beating them back with a short stick b*tches go crazy for that sh*t.

Sadly The bitches don't give me the time of day with a purple belt but when I mention my 2007 join date, the bitches change their mind let me buy them a drink

Hoe can you not be a fan, finally someone who is open about this shit i was getting sixk and tired of the wholr 'i just love competing' thing.

Back