Teruto Ishihara says he doesn't like MMA, but he does it anyway to impress women

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sports.yahoo.com/news/ufcs-teruto-ishihara-says-he-doesnt-like-mma-but-he-does-it-anyway-to-impress-women-230237116.html

“I don’t like MMA,” he said. “I don’t like boxing. I don’t like wrestling. I don’t like grappling. I like only [women]. I don’t want to fight. I really don’t. I’m not trying to get fans or be different from anyone else. I don’t want to fight.

“I do this because it’s the best way I know of to get girls. If you fight, and you get the knockout, you get the girls. That’s my thing, getting the girls.”

This is a good gimmick he's got going on. A sex crazed poonhound who only fights for the chicks.

I'm on team "I love you my bitches!"

WAR Ishihara!

probably a lot of easier ways to get the girls
than doing something you
are not even passionate about

than doing something you
Uh, the easiest way to get girls is do something you're not passionate about

Gotta admit, this guy is growing on me

Let's excite the bitches in Salt Lake City with our fight. I respect you and so I will go in the octogan to finish you

lol

thingswedo.gif

I hope he's joking.

That's kinda weak, if true.

than doing something you
in my experience, the professions that get the most girls -10's on a nightly basis- are DJ's and photographers. No one else comes close, even fat ugly guys can be swimming in pussy if theyre good at those two things. But its way harder to reach high status in those fields than it is to be a human cockfighter so he has to settle on UFC fighter. Which is still better than a stock broker or doctor on the pussywetting scale.

in my experience, the professions that get the most girls -10's on a nightly basis- are DJ's and photographers. No one else comes close, even fat ugly guys can be swimming in pussy if theyre good at those two things. But its way harder to reach high status in those fields than it is to be a human cockfighter so he has to settle on UFC fighter. Which is still better than a stock broker or doctor on the pussywetting scale.
Agreed on photographers. It's ridiculous what they pull. I've also seen a bunch of gremlin ass looking tattoo artists with some FINE girls.

Wow. I'm rooting for this guy. Ko's and bitches.

Bettter than Conor's talk and embarrassing loss.

This dude is becoming one of my favorite fighters ever and I've never seen him fight.

Its all about the bitches. Its always about the bitches.

Damn you bitches.

this is a solid gimmick/angle...more fighters need to put out personalities to become stars hopefully it works out for him

wants to impress women
calls them bitches

Facepalm.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back