Terry Crews is the voice of reason, a must watch video

Sorry, but I was too distracted by how old Lemon looks now.
It’s like the older he gets, the more color he puts in his hair and the more foundation he smears onto his cheeks. It’s sad when his journalistic skills are already so pathetic and he also gets mocked on his look but I guess when you are a true loser then you lose in every way.

Its really refreshing to hear a black man have the courage to disagree with the mob...especially a guy in the spotlight with so much to lose.

It's also astonishing that lemon still thinks he has the capability to intelligently debate somebody...the guy is a mental midget and he had the audacity to patronize and laugh at Terry. Is lemon so dumb that he doesn't know he's dumb?

Crews has some serious courage coming out and talking about the hypocrisy of BLM.

Reactions: J_C
Crews made great points when he had a chance to speak. Didn’t even get into the deeper points that would absolutely ruin don lemons counter points. don lemon was terrible. Why anyone would ever agree to be interviewed by don lemon is beyond me. Guy is horrible on literally every level.

lol @ listening to a dude that let a man half his size have his way with his pecker in front of his wife.

I got to say I've already liked Terry Crews and recently he has become of one my favorite human beings with how he refuses to give in to these haters. I just watched this Don Lemon video where he is interviewed and it really goes to show how terrible our media is. Terry Crews does nothing but make really great points and Don Lemon is all over the place and continues to talk over him.

I'll never understand why so many people are hating on him right now. His voice is something we really need at this time. He spreads a true message of equality

Here is another great one from a couple of weeks ago that I somehow missed.

Always thought that guy was funny as hell in his movies. Now I have a whole new respect for that guy.

What is he saying? Cliffs?

i also like how some conservatives approve and celebrate these black peoples that just echo their opinions.....objectifying them for their race.

Ah yes but DON LEMON is a fucking jouranlism elite rofl

He got a lot of shit for saying that Black Lives Matter should care more about all black lives and not just those killed by police officers. Don Lemon argues BLM is only about criminal justice and Terry Crews says if you call something black lives matter you got to stand up for every black life and that includes the massive amount of shootings in urban areas.

Terry is getting shit because he is making the typical rightwing "black on black" crime argument. That argument is fallacious and it has a lot of problems in and of itself, but regardless, it isn't what BLM is about.
BLM started, and is SPECIFICALLY about the criminal justice systems discrimination against blacks. That's it. It is not LITERALLY about the preservation of every black life, but that also doesn't mean that it is against or ignoring other problems in the inner cities.

Terry is playing a really dumb game of semantics and word play. So BLM should have called their movement "Don't Shoot Black people please, police" instead?
If Terry wants to create a movement to address the specific issues going on in black neighborhoods, awesome, he should do that. But that isn't the main objective of BLM, so it makes no sense to criticize them for not addressing an issue that they never were trying to champion.

I like Terry. I think he is a good dude with his heart in the right place. But he too often goes to twitter to send out his thoughts without doing much reflection and thinking first.
This isn't about having "the right black opinion", his argument, and the argument of "black on black crime" is not what BLM is about.
And making it this all encompassing ALL LIVES MATTER or LITERALLY ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER movement would just make it a useless slogan that wouldn't bring about any real changes. The issues of poverty and crime in urban areas are a lot more complicated.

Last edited:
Good for Terry Crews..

In this thread you can see how the left truly cares.about black lives.

To them a black life has no value if taken by another black man.

What is he saying? Cliffs?

i also like how some conservatives approve and celebrate these black peoples that just echo their opinions.....objectifying them for their race.

Right. As if whites aren't used as political pawns for racially driven policy change when "even they agree."

Or children.

etc.

Terry is getting shit because he is making the typical rightwing "black on black" crime argument. That argument is fallacious and it has a lot of problems in and of itself, but regardless, it isn't what BLM is about.
BLM started, and is SPECIFICALLY about the criminal justice systems discrimination against blacks. That's it. It is not LITERALLY about the preservation of every black life, but that also doesn't mean that it is against or ignoring other problems in the inner cities.

Terry is playing a really dumb game of semantics and word play. So BLM should have called their movement "Don't Shoot Black people please, police" instead?
If Terry wants to create a movement to address the specific issues going on in black neighborhoods, awesome, he should do that. But that isn't the main objective of BLM, so it makes no sense to criticize them for not addressing an issue that they never were trying to champion.

I like Terry. I think he is a good dude with his heart in the right place. But he too often goes to twitter to send out his thoughts without doing much reflection and thinking first.
This isn't about having "the right black opinion", his argument, and the argument of "black on black crime" is not what BLM is about.
And making it this all encompassing ALL LIVES MATTER or LITERALLY ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER movement would just make it a useless slogan that wouldn't bring about any real changes. The issues of poverty and crime in urban areas are a lot more complicated.

How many unarmed black people were shot by police in 2019?

I'll wait

How many unarmed black people were shot by police in 2019?

I'll wait
What point do you think you are making?
If only 6 unarmed black people were shot last year, would that mean no problems exist?
It's a dumb question. Why it happens at all is the correct question, not "how many?" Why do the "good apples" cover for the "bad apples"? Why do blacks get longer sentences?

And why do you guys only use death as the way to measure the wrongs of the criminal justice system? The targeting, harrassment, incarceration, and punitive system of extreme fines and longer sentences are the things that really destroy communities. Once you're in the system your job prospects go to shit. You get out of jail, cant get a job, and then you're a lot more likely to go back to crime and repeat the cycle all over again

don lemon and anyone else who wants to argue that BLM is only about police brutality is being disingenuous. BLM's own official mission statement includes the family structure, economic opportunity, social opportunities, the negatives of the impact from westernized patriarchy, acceptance of various sexual orientations, political power, female empowerment etc...

basically the only thing they dont address for black people,(according to don lemon and you) is the violence against each other which is far too prevalent. I found it hilarious that when terry crews mentioned the murder of children from black on black violence, Don cut him off by saying the movement is about equal opportunity. I think children being gunned down in the streets through no fault of their own ending any chance of ever seeing equal opportunity is a worthwhile issue. But it doesnt fit the list I guess they made for their movement...

Crews hit the nail on the head. He is absolutely right.

tenor.gif

The nail on Don Lemon's head?

Don Lemon is wrong in saying that Black kids/Families getting shot/killed by other blacks has nothing to do with equality....It has everything to do with equality.

Blacks/Latinos/etc who live in these dangerous neighborhoods are being oppressed and are living in unequal conditions compared to your Typical White American Family.

Thus this is a 100% equality issue....Except the issue isn't 100% racial, it has a lot to with Social economic class, etc.

Poverty doesn’t cause crime.

Crime causes poverty.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ps...criminal-mind/201412/crime-causes-poverty?amp

I find it pretty funny how so many of these "POC" race-obsessed journalists/activists and politicians that demonize white men in public are married to, or are in relationships with white men.

Don Lemon is married to a white man, Kamala Harris is married to a white man, Ilhan Omar is married to a white man, AOC is with a white man.

They must like that white privilege.

Wait did Lemon actually bring up Cancer vs another illness?

BLM is called black lives matter.. Stop trying to twist the narrative it's just about Police brutality (crews actually did this.. so fair play)

IF you want it to be about police brutality ONLY change the fucking name

OFC focusing on such a minor issue (police brutality) instead of a massive on like Black communities being destroyed is much easier work

It's low hanging fruit and wont change anything in the long run.. because shocker despite what Lebron says.. Black's aren't being hunted down by whites or the police..

But they are being gunned down every day in the likes of Chicago

Its really refreshing to hear a black man have the courage to disagree with the mob...especially a guy in the spotlight with so much to lose.

It's also astonishing that lemon still thinks he has the capability to intelligently debate somebody...the guy is a mental midget and he had the audacity to patronize and laugh at Terry. Is lemon so dumb that he doesn't know he's dumb?
He's a dumb person that dresses and talks like an intelligent person. Lots of liberals that aren't actually smart do that. They put on an intellectual act. Like lots of conservative guys put on tough guy acts. He's basically the left wing version of the guy that wears Affliction shirts and drives a motorcycle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back