Terrence Crawford vs Kell Brook Nov.14th

It looks like Crawford will probably leave Bob Arum anyway and if he signs with PBC FOX then he's fighting Spence probably next year you can book it, probably a year build up, with two fights each then the showdown.

It looks like Crawford will probably leave Bob Arum anyway and if he signs with PBC FOX then he's fighting Spence probably next year you can book it, probably a year build up, with two fights each then the showdown.
Is Bud's contract almost done? I hope he leaves that dirty old fuck.

Crawford getting boxed up until he caught him didnt really impress me.
Kell was also beating Spence for the first half of the fight
Khan was also beating Canelo until he got KTFO. It's a silly statement. Crawford's always a slow starter. He switch to southpaw and demolished him.

No punch resistance though, for Brook, he seems pretty shot

I would still say Khan/Brook is 50/50 though too
Khan always has the speed factor, but lacks in IQ and obviously has no chin. Kell unfortunately has a broken face for life now, if he can get past the early rounds, he smokes Khan.

Craw has to fight Spence soon...the promoters are screwing us of a great fight :mad:

Khan was also beating Canelo until he got KTFO. It's a silly statement. Crawford's always a slow starter. He switch to southpaw and demolished him.
Yeah his orthadox experiment from the off didnt work but I take your point. I'm being over critical, expecting perfection for the p4p title. Kell did look drawn at the weight though and I'm guessing his punch resistance is diminished, never seen him deflate into a ghost from one shot? Brook/Khan is very interesting all of a sudden.

It's not a silly statement Brooks was beating Spence all over the ring from the inside & outside & jabbing, it was only after his eye that got busted then he started losing rounds, but before the eye Brooks was winning a close fight but was in control.

Khan was out of his weight class and everyone understood that if Canelo started putting pressure and tagging Khan, he was going to fall, because of his chin.

Crawford is a slow starter and makes adjustments, it's on his opponents to readjust to Crawford and they don't because they are limited, Brooks should've saw what Crawford was doing and adjusted his footwork to counter any attacks and angles, that Crawford was setting up.

Brooks team should've understood that Crawford is one of the best fighters in History in switching stances and attacks and should've put in the time on adjusting to Crawford switching stances and worked on this game plan, because it's all about the feet, footwork.

It's not a silly statement Brooks was beating Spence all over the ring from the inside & outside & jabbing, it was only after his eye that got busted then he started losing rounds, but before the eye Brooks was winning a close fight but was in control.

Khan was out of his weight class and everyone understood that if Canelo started putting pressure and tagging Khan, he was going to fall, because of his chin.

Crawford is a slow starter and makes adjustments, it's on his opponents to readjust to Crawford and they don't because they are limited, Brooks should've saw what Crawford was doing and adjusted his footwork to counter any attacks and angles, that Crawford was setting up.

Brooks team should've understood that Crawford is one of the best fighters in History in switching stances and attacks and should've put in the time on adjusting to Crawford switching stances and worked on this game plan, because it's all about the feet, footwork.
I think brooks i injuries have just caught up with him he looked good in there up until the point he got hit. Then he was really uncomfortable so it’s either his punch resistance has gone or the severe injuries he has had have made him very uncomfortable in getting hit. I think he needs to retire now or have a cash out fight with khan

I think brooks i injuries have just caught up with him he looked good in there up until the point he got hit. Then he was really uncomfortable so it’s either his punch resistance has gone or the severe injuries he has had have made him very uncomfortable in getting hit. I think he needs to retire now or have a cash out fight with khan

Eye injuries doesn't effect your punch resistance and get you hurt, eye damage would've been later in the rounds and swelling, this would've effected his mental fears.

That one shot he just didn't see coming and got hurt, that's all.

Now iff the fight went on and the eye was damaged and swelled up and pain, then vision problems started and then Brooks just quit then you have a case that nobody could contradict.

That's not what happened, Brooks was looking good and beating Crawford until Crawford adjusted and slipped the jab then caught Brooks with a hook/jab that Brooks stepped into and was staggered, hurt badly, then Crawford just finished him, we see this all the time especially with smart powerful gifted Boxers with high ring I.Q, like Crawford who's knocked percentage is very high and I don't believe Spence hits as hard as Crawford but his pressure and acclimation stops his opponents, there's video evidence of this against lesser competition, when Spence first started, but Crawford has shown us that he's a superior puncher throughout his career.

Eye injuries doesn't effect your punch resistance and get you hurt, eye damage would've been later in the rounds and swelling, this would've effected his mental fears.

Now iff the fight went on and the eye was damaged and swelled up and pain, then vision problems started and then Brooks just quit then you have a case that nobody could contradict.

That's not what happened, Brooks was looking good and beating Crawford until Crawford adjusted and slipped the jab then caught Brooks with a hook/jab that Brooks stepped into and was staggered, hurt badly, then Crawford just finished him, we see this all the time especially with smart powerful gifted Boxers with high ring I.Q, like Crawford who's knocked percentage is very high and I don't believe Spence hits as hard as Crawford but his pressure and acclimation stops his opponents, there's video evidence of this against lesser competition, when Spence first started, but Crawford has shown us that he's a superior puncher throughout his career.
I am not doubting Crawfords power. I just think the pain brook went through with those injuries had an effect. Soon as he got raged he was pawing at the eye and looked different I trying he is done that’s my point

Concussive beat downs most certainly wear down ones punch resistance.

Youre kidding yourself if you think hes the same after Golovkin/Spence.

Khan always has the speed factor, but lacks in IQ and obviously has no chin. Kell unfortunately has a broken face for life now, if he can get past the early rounds, he smokes Khan.
It’s a mirror match in many ways. I think Brook hits a bit harder, and Khan’s defense is a bit better. I would have to edge it to Brook on paper but it’s getting to be kinda eerie how much their careers are aligning.

Concussive beat downs most certainly wear down ones punch resistance.

Youre kidding yourself if you think hes the same after Golovkin/Spence.

It was the eye bones and Brooks was beating Spence until those eye bone got busted up, so it wasn't because he was outclassed and seriously beat down the whole fight barley holding on, these were freak injuries, so his confidence wasn't effected.

He was beating Crawford until Crawford adjusted, but Brooks was beating Spence late in their fight, so his loss wasn't because of his skills, now some say it was the weight loss moving back down and this effected his chin and legs and that's a possibility.

It was the eye bones and Brooks was beating Spence until those eye bone got busted up, so it wasn't because he was outclassed and seriously beat down the whole fight barley holding on, these were freak injuries, so his confidence wasn't effected.

He was beating Crawford until Crawford adjusted, but Brooks was beating Spence late in their fight, so his loss wasn't because of his skills, now some say it was the weight loss moving back down and this effected his chin and legs and that's a possibility.

Just an FYI, TC haters here say anything to discredit a win for some reason especially PUO3.
And there are plenty of examples of fighters in boxing and MMA where fighters take beatings and KO's and prove they can still take big shots in fights afterwards.
TC just hit him with a short shot coming in that violently cranked his head and Brook still didn't go out even after that follow up leading to the finish. Kell Brook is a tough dude and can take a punch.

So you think Brook is still the same after the beatings from Golovkin and Spence? Those didnt effect him? We arent talking about skills. Were talking about the ability to withstand damage, which goes down through careers. This is a fact.

So you think Brook is still the same after the beatings from Golovkin and Spence? Those didnt effect him? We arent talking about skills. Were talking about the ability to withstand damage, which goes down through careers. This is a fact.

I don't believe Brooks took the damage and beatings like Meldrick Taylor and others, Brooks just got caught against Crawford and bad luck against Spence and GGG was just to big, for him.

His team should've brought him back slowly taking easy fights and building him up especially his confidence because there's always fear about eye damage and caution, but they just put him in there with Spence then Crawford and didn't adjust his style and defense to protect his eyes, the same happened with Meldrick Talor after Chavez they brought him back to soon and against bigger stronger competition like Terry Norris someone 3 times his size.

Brooks should've never fought GGG in the first place without two years of fights at 160 to test the waters against good competition, just like Canelo did.

Canelo wanted to grow into the weight naturally and take his time, and his team was smart doing this even with the backlash, but Brooks jumps weight classes without the slow progress so his body can grow into this new division and his body could adjust to carrying this extra weird and taking this extra power that he's getting hit with and improving his defense because these are naturally bigger men.

Back