Terrence Crawford vs Kell Brook Nov.14th

Probably be Crawfords best opponent.

Would this be at WW, is Brook even ranked there anymore.

Last edited:
i don't mind this fight at all.

people have written off brook far too quickly. he's fought some gimme fights now, but he KO'd two of them and didn't look that bad to me at all. granted, he isn't on crawford's level, but it's not like bud has been fighting any killers lately either. i expect crawford to take this late, but kell is going to make him work for it.

i hope kell can still make 147 without killing himself though.

This is a fight I can get excited for. I hope it happens in the UK

i don't mind this fight at all.

people have written off brook far too quickly. he's fought some gimme fights now, but he KO'd two of them and didn't look that bad to me at all. granted, he isn't on crawford's level, but it's not like bud has been fighting any killers lately either. i expect crawford to take this late, but kell is going to make him work for it.

I have never written Kell off, and when the majority of boxing news was ranking him as 1# WW I agreed it was well deserved.

Still think the GGG injury affected Spence fight outcome just a little bit.

Also He did better than Ugas and Thurman against Porter imo.

It's really hard to imagine he has the same capabilities as before after the knife attack wound in his thigh and 2 broken orbital bones on different occasions. So it's really hard to bet the upset against Crawford here...

oh, and fuck bob arum. retire old man! u have enough money for ur grandkids not to work and live rich.

Good fight, gives Crawford an opnortunity to shine against a guy who has shown moments of brilliance throughout his career. I'd think Crawford wins, but ace fight to watch.

This is actually a good fight, Kell is one of those fighters that had the talent but whose career got derailed by a number of unforeseen circumstances alongside bad choices.

Good fight for both fighters. I think Crawford will be too good for Kell at this stage of his career but Kell will be no walkover.

This isnt a good fight. This is Crawford taking easy pickings yet again. Respect to Brook for always chasing the big dogs though.

Brook has his moments, then Bud ends this in a nasty way. Still a better fight than most of Crawford’s recent ones.

I said after the Brook win this is the exact fight Crawford would seek out now.
This is a clear pattern at this point.

Rooting on Brook for the upset hope the odds are ridiculous too.

This isnt a good fight. This is Crawford taking easy pickings yet again. Respect to Brook for always chasing the big dogs though.
Following Khan's career trajectory, becoming a name on a resume. Better for the bank account than the health.

Brooks last fight at WW was three years ago, and IIRC he said it was really, really hard on him.

I love Kell, but he looked seriously faded in his last fight. Crawford will murder him.

With this Covid 19 going on I dont care who fights who, ill watch anything, Crawford- Brook sounds amazing.

At what weight? Brook has been saying for years that he can't make 147 anymore.

Nice im pumped. Hope this fight comes to fruition.

Tc by unanimous dec

Of course you didn't have the same complaint about the fight when Spence signed up for it after Brook went up and down 2 weight classes and got his face busted.

Of course you didn't have the same complaint about the fight when Spence signed up for it after Brook went up and down 2 weight classes and got his face busted.
So my opinion of him is less after he got his face mangled yet again? Whats the issue, other than you being butt hurt that I point out Crawford wont fight anyone who is an actual challenge?

This better be at 154. If Brook tries to move back down that probably beats him alone.

Back