News Terrance McKinney vs Nazim Sadykhov set for July 15th

Who wins?

• Total voters
Ah this will be fun and McKinney will slaughter him IMO. He's a lot better than some of his losses suggest, just seems to struggle to put it together and/or pace himself.

I like Terrance but he's only got 1 win outside the first round his whole career so he still has a lot to prove, I don't have much faith of him beating anybody who is smart / durable enough to survive his initial onslaught. Sadykhov looked good in his debut vs Evan Elder, I lean Sadykhov personally.

There is a trend of bet on the guy if he has a last name ending with -ov -ev
But i'm still betting on the black, it's time tested strategy lol

Last edited:
Who's Sadhykov? Never heard of him

What's his skillset?

I'm from Dagestan, and i don't know like 70% of the dagestanis guys fighting in UFC. I mean, how many of them in UFC already? Who is this guy? Never heard of him.

Who's Sadhykov? Never heard of him

What's his skillset?

Sadykhov is a striker that trains out of Serra/Longo with guys like Matt Frevola, Aljamain Sterling, Merab. He won on the most recent season of DWCS.

He has big defensive grappling holes; wall-and-stall in particular.

If Terrance grapples he has a strong chance of winning, if he strikes, Sadykhov has a real good chance of knocking him out.

Is this the guy that did all that research into psychedelic mushrooms? Pretty impressive that he was just able to pick up MMA like that, should go on Joe Rogan.

Terrance McKinney has been a bit of a glass cannon, but I'm still pretty high on the kid. If he can slow down his rush to finish fights which seemingly comprimises his defense, I feel he has a bright future. I know I've seen Nazim fight since I watched the entire last card he was on, but I can't remember his fight at all. I really can't form a prediction since I don't recollect Nazim's fight, so I guess I'lll go with McKinney since I'm familiar with him.

Terrance has to address his cardio issue. He's a bulldozer round 1 but he gasses hard and gets caught with knees all the time dipping his head with no set up. He's very open to uppercuts and guard splitting knees.

Can't remember Sadykov, would have to tape.

McKinney another five minute cannon, though.

Hoping to see this again:

FnCRcvraYAAYL-f.jpg

Back