Terence Crawford vs. Errol Spence Jr. July 29th

I don’t trust Coppinger … he is a piece of art saying false information… but I hope he is correct here lol

Alright hopefully this is true this time.

Can't wait to see Bud piece up Country time high Spence.

spence-crawford-pbc-800.jpg

Coppinger is a piece of shit and he is anti PBC after getting his ass fired from PBC fox programming
Few weeks ago when a wrestling company was getting ready to sell tickets to a show at Wembley, Copp jumped into comment sections like oh I hear they're only set up for 40k. Nothing like a big time boxing match at Wembley and people ran with it because surely this man from ESPN must know something.

In fact, he didn't know anything. Dude just wakes up late for a work from home job, changes the dates on the same article and sends em out. No fucks given.

Few weeks ago when a wrestling company was getting ready to sell tickets to a show at Wembley, Copp jumped into comment sections like oh I hear they're only set up for 40k. Nothing like a big time boxing match at Wembley and people ran with it because surely this man from ESPN must know something.

In fact, he didn't know anything. Dude just wakes up late for a work from home job, changes the dates on the same article and sends em out. No fucks given.
Lmao!!!! That guy is a F joke… I don’t know how ESPN has him on their payroll

Back