Teofimo wont hold the belts long at 135

I know this is an old video but Shakur was schooling Haney here to the point you can hear the frustration in Haneys father. Pushing aside what happened outside of the ring Shakur looks special. At least based off the eye test if you wanna judge him based off how good he looks against another great prospect in Haney. Even heard he lit up Loma in sparring:

neither guy got schooled there imo that looks like two young bulls getting good work in the gym. nice straight lefts to the body landed for stevenson and good sweeping hooks landing for haney. the frustration sounds like it's coming from haney not letting his jab go, which was actually opening him up for uppercuts to the body anyways so good on him for disobeying.

you guys take too much from these one-round sparring videos.

Lopez is only 23 years old he is getting better every fight and is massive for 135lbs if he keeps making weight he keeps winning he will probably go up sooner than later young guys grow into their fina; weight class and just seem to have that size and power advantage or ability to cut weight better than older fighters but honestly it was his speed that was impressive until he slowed in the 2nd half Lomo had nothing for his speed

Remove Garcia from there, he makes it competitive with Tank..and I still need to see more of Haney

This man beats them ALL
shakur-stevenson-pose.jpg

Shakur the future.

Shakur the future.
These guys don't get it, they will find out. He can fight in any style moving forward or backward, and hitting him is going to be a headache for anyone. His defense is insane (And he counters off of it well), he just has to prove it with better fighters. Which I feel he will.

lopez smokes garcia in 4. haney makes it to the scorecards and loses a classic. davis is a problem though.
Why? Seems like Ry hits harder than him and has a higher KO percentage and finished his opponents faster than him. Plus Ry seems faster.
I'll say Haney is more skilled though, would be nice to see Ry try to avenge those 2 loses from their ammy days.

He should move up to 140 where its pretty weak, or hes gonna have his hands full with these guys

ERl9AjgU0AAzqSt

d329b68e407645d681e30b9fb2688193_md.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Lopez Jr just needs to work on his cardio a little more other than that I favor him against those guy...but not by alot

Why? Seems like Ry hits harder than him and has a higher KO percentage and finished his opponents faster than him. Plus Ry seems faster.
I'll say Haney is more skilled though, would be nice to see Ry try to avenge those 2 loses from their ammy days.
garcia has plenty of athleticism and speed, i just don't see much defense in his skillset. if he came out bombing against lopez, he would get slept. haney is very good, just can get lazy on his front foot.

I know this is an old video but Shakur was schooling Haney here to the point you can hear the frustration in Haneys father. Pushing aside what happened outside of the ring Shakur looks special. At least based off the eye test if you wanna judge him based off how good he looks against another great prospect in Haney. Even heard he lit up Loma in sparring:

Sparring is sparring. In sparring you work on things. Haney might've literally been trying to set up 1 specific trap while Stevenson might have been going close to 100%.

Jesus, even Floyd had moments in sparring where he looked human.

Back in my wrestling days, late in the season we stopped live wrestling off the whistle in normal positions, we had to start off our back in dangerous territory of being pinned and try and wrestle our way out or other scenarios to build muscle memory for what a match really felt like. Sparring is important to hone and correct areas of the game, not commit to a head2head outcome that doesnt even count.

I don't think Lopez will be around long enough to fight any other these guys at 135. He already says he wants Taylor or Ramirez at 140.

All of those fighters mentioned in the OP have the right attitude here. Lopez's victory over Loma made things quite clear in boxing that you don't need to hold out in boxing to accumulate "experience" when you are still young since enthusiasm and motivation might play a big part in improving a fighter's condition for tough challenges.

So either let Garcia, Davis, or Haney and Lopez bang since the fighters mentioned seemed to have broken free of the "aura" that Loma brought to their respective divisions anyways.

Davis vs Lopez is particularly interesting since you got both fighters with heavy hands with youth and enthusiasm on their sides.

All of those fighters mentioned in the OP have the right attitude here. Lopez's victory over Loma made things quite clear in boxing that you don't need to hold out in boxing to accumulate "experience" when you are still young since enthusiasm and motivation might play a big part in improving a fighter's condition for tough challenges.

So either let Garcia, Davis, or Haney and Lopez bang since the fighters mentioned seemed to have broken free of the "aura" that Loma brought to their respective divisions anyways.

Davis vs Lopez is particularly interesting since you got both fighters with heavy hands with youth and enthusiasm on their sides.

I suspect Davis and his management like his unbeaten record too much to put it at real risk...

lol Ryan Garcia is trending more than Tank right now

Shows what kind of starpower he really has

neither guy got schooled there imo that looks like two young bulls getting good work in the gym. nice straight lefts to the body landed for stevenson and good sweeping hooks landing for haney. the frustration sounds like it's coming from haney not letting his jab go, which was actually opening him up for uppercuts to the body anyways so good on him for disobeying.

you guys take too much from these one-round sparring videos.
Somebody decided it wasn't a good look for Haney because it was pulled from boxing nation

He showed elite level against Loma. His have great power with his hand, but it will be hard to keep those belt in that league.

Are they rehearaing this “trash talk” script in the DMs beforehand? Wtf is this... “good one gervonta” ...
I don't think Lopez will be around long enough to fight any other these guys at 135. He already says he wants Taylor or Ramirez at 140.
he says he wants the winner .. kid’s in way over his head, but hey let him have fun. He’s amaizing

Are they rehearaing this “trash talk” script in the DMs beforehand? Wtf is this... “good one gervonta” ...

he says he wants the winner .. kid’s in way over his head, but hey let him have fun. He’s amaizing
Lopez is very talented. I see Taylor winning against Ramirez. If Lopez can beat him then he deserves all the applause. But I think Taylor will be too big and good for him.

He showed elite level against Loma. His have great power with his hand, but it will be hard to keep those belt in that league.

Loma was a shadow of himself, he practically have Lopez the fight by being inactive the first half of the fight.

Back