Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys keep acting like there's no middle ground between completely acceptable, and illegal.

Nobody ever claimed they broke the law. The only claim is that they acted like a bunch of jackasses.

I agree that they where acting like jackasses but people are implying they are acting that way because they are racist which is a serious accusation.

But when people run with that they must be racist they will attacked and condemned on that accusation even if it’s not true.

who made the initial approach? Was the protest by the natives in response to the Trump supporters protest? Or were they Trump supporters just being cunts for the sake of being cunts?

The video does not show who made the initial approach. I don't think anyone here was being all that bad. I think you are overreacting, as many here are.

It's because you're intolerant. In the other thread you aid I shouldn't defend scum like Alex Jones, and yet here you're calling me scum. See why conservatives are distrustful of the Left when it comes to censorship?

If you've ever been to political rallies, they are filled with people acting like douches, or who are smugly self-righteous, or what have you. Rallies for issues on all parts of the political spectrum. This is pretty tame stuff.

people are implying they are acting that way because they are racist which is a serious accusation.

It should be a serious accusation. But it isn't and hasn't been for a while. "Racist", like "fascist", simply means someone not sufficiently supportive of lefty talking points.

Except the media is making this international news (yes it is international)

Clearly the grand narrative that is being used to sell this is not 'here a some jackass kids on a field trip'. It's the race husslers taking advantage of it.

Well then the story is being blown out of proportion. But just because the story is bigger than it should be, does not mean the kids should be excused. I mean somebody just used the, "It's just because they're white" defense.

I don’t get what the kid did wrong. He stood there and let the guy bang a drum in his face.
Remember bro old guys really hate that teen boy smirk. “Hey boy wipe that smartass smirk off yer face!”

The video does not show who made the initial approach. I don't think anyone here was being all that bad. I think you are overreacting, as many here are.

It's because you're intolerant. In the other thread you aid I shouldn't defend scum like Alex Jones, and yet here you're calling me scum. See why conservatives are distrustful of the Left when it comes to censorship?

If you've ever been to political rallies, they are filled with people acting like douches, or who are smugly self-righteous, or what have you. Rallies for issues on all parts of the political spectrum. This is pretty tame stuff.
oh so you dont want to answer because you know the answer is horrible for your entire argument?

Its obvious who made the initial approach, honestly Inga you are better than this shit

oh so you dont want to answer because you know the answer is horrible for your entire argument?

Its obvious who made the initial approach, honestly Inga you are better than this shit

Does the video show any initial approach by either side or are you making an assumption? Serious question. I am willing to have my mind changed by the evidence.

It should be a serious accusation. But it isn't and hasn't been for a while. "Racist", like "fascist", simply means someone not sufficiently supportive of lefty talking points.
Ahh yes, because "racist" and "fascism" are just made up words, but "lefty" will go down in political lexicon forever, oh brilliant mind of letters and science!

edit: jesus christ who are you? I leave for a few years and a new level of supertroll arises with 40,000 posts? yikes

The vet did not do a damn thing.

It was different guy said that to a kid standing behind him, and obviously that's messed up. We have no idea what started that conversation.

The kid in front of him did nothing but smile as the vet approached him and banged the drum in front of his face .

The walking to Lincoln memorial is obvious B.S.

Why do you think the group released a purposely edited video? To dupe the weak minded? They probably didn't even realize an unedited video was out there

Then again, they probably didn't even think a few people would still push this narrative even after seeing the unedited video

Well then the story is being blown out of proportion. But just because the story is bigger than it should be, does not mean the kids should be excused. I mean somebody just used the, "It's just because they're white" defense.

Their being white matches up with what the media looks for in order to blow stories out of proportion. The hats are icing on the cake. It's great imagery to run with in order to rile people up regardless of what actually happened.

As for the kids being excused, it depends on what they are being accused of. That is all over the place.

Did you see the video?
The indian dude approached the kids.
You were duped. I know it must sting, but try acting like a fucking man and own it.
dont talk pish. Im talking about which group approached the other group first. Who made the initial contact? The elderly natives or the young rowdy white trash?

Does the video show any initial approach by either side or are you making an assumption? Serious question. I am willing to have my mind changed by the evidence.
use your fucking head and think for a second. Who do you think made the initial approach? the elderly natives or the young rowdy white trash?

use your fucking head and think for a second. Who do you think made the initial approach? the elderly natives or the young rowdy white trash?

When I think of white trash I think of trailer park poors, and maybe some meth thrown in there. What makes these kids white trash to you?

Also it seems like the native guy approached the kids.

I dont fucking have to.... if you think that isnt racially motivated you are a fucking idiot

oh look there are more fucking idiots trying to claim this isnt racially motivated. Because we all know Trump supporters are never racist right?

fucking moron

I would but they wouldnt fit this subject

you are defending the indefensible and Im being pulled up for being immature? I frankly dont give a fuck how mature I appear in this topic. I think you all are pondscum

As previously stated I dont require an actual argument. You are pondscum

who made the initial approach? Was the protest by the natives in response to the Trump supporters protest? Or were they Trump supporters just being cunts for the sake of being cunts?

says the goof defending little bitch ass kids

Ahh yes, because "racist" and "fascism" are just made up words, but "lefty" will go down in political lexicon forever, oh brilliant mind of letters and science!

edit: jesus christ who are you? I leave for a few years and a new level of supertroll arises with 40,000 posts? yikes

NAC

Is this more like the maturity you are looking for?

I agree that they where acting like jackasses but people are implying they are acting that way because they are racist which is a serious accusation.

But when people run with that they must be racist they will attacked and condemned on that accusation even if it’s not true.

I don't know what the kids' motivation was. My guess is that they were just spoiled kids who felt comfortable making fun of the guy and mocking him. I think kids have become so accustomed to living their lives in anonymity on the internet, that they really believe they can be real life trolls without consequence. Shouting "Build the wall" is definitely crossing lines, as is the mockery of the guy's heritage. Were they racists? Probably not really. Just ignorant and entitled.

But it's time that we stop encouraging trolls and indecency. It should not be difficult for kids that old, who were apparently mature enough to fly across the country for a pro-life march, to show some decency and understand how offensive their behavior was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back