Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont fucking have to.... if you think that isnt racially motivated you are a fucking idiot
I'm not a fucking idiot. Can you marshal an explanation here? Like try stating why you think this is so using examples or something.

But what did they do wrong? They have just as much right to do the tomahawk chop as Jay Strongbow has to bang his drum.

You guys keep acting like there's no middle ground between completely acceptable and illegal.

Nobody ever claimed they broke the law. The only claim is that they acted like a bunch of jackasses. The fact that you guys are willing to give kids a pass for being this arrogant and disrespectful is bizarre to me. Maybe I was just taught better, and assumed other people were as well.

I dont fucking have to.... if you think that isnt racially motivated you are a fucking idiot

oh look there are more fucking idiots trying to claim this isnt racially motivated. Because we all know Trump supporters are never racist right?

fucking moron

I would but they wouldnt fit this subject

This is the maturity we need!!

But it's cool because this troll doesn't wear a red hat

oh look there are more fucking idiots trying to claim this isnt racially motivated. Because we all know Trump supporters are never racist right?

fucking moron

I would but they wouldnt fit this subject
Look at this loser. Can't even form a coherent argument. Did your mother drink a lot while she carried you?
Why should anyone care what some scurvy scotsman thinks about American politics, anyway?
Prove that there was a racial component here, or shit your piehole, Gomer.

I'm not a fucking idiot. Can you marshal an explanation here? Like try stating why you think this is so using examples or something.
a peaceful Native march is rounded upon by maga hat wearers who jump around and shout "build that wall" while trying to intimidate them. Yeah thats perfectly normal behaviour isnt it?

honestly the level you goons will go to to defend the worst behaviour from your side is outrageous

This is the maturity we need!!

But it's cool because this troll doesn't wear a red hat
you are defending the indefensible and Im being pulled up for being immature? I frankly dont give a fuck how mature I appear in this topic. I think you all are pondscum

a peaceful Native march is rounded upon by maga hat wearers who jump around and shout "build that wall" while trying to intimidate them. Yeah thats perfectly normal behaviour isnt it?

honestly the level you goons will go to to defend the worst behaviour from your side is outrageous
Dumbass, the indian approached them.

It was two peaceful marches, right? No violence anywhere. The kids were being jerks and disrespectful to an older man. He was getting up in their faces with his drum. Pretty small stuff all around imo.

You guys keep acting like there's no middle ground between completely acceptable, and illegal.

Nobody ever claimed they broke the law. The only claim is that they acted like a bunch of jackasses.

As did the other side including the vet. The only difference is the other side instigated the crap

GO BACK TO EUROPE!! Is not a greeting

Look at this loser. Can't even form a coherent argument. Did your mother drink a lot while she carried you?
Why should anyone care what some scurvy scotsman thinks about American politics, anyway?
Prove that there was a racial component here, or shit your piehole, Gomer.
As previously stated I dont require an actual argument. You are pondscum

It was two peaceful marches, right? No violence anywhere. The kids were being jerks and disrespectful to an older man. He was getting up in their faces with his drum. Pretty small stuff all around imo.
who made the initial approach? Was the protest by the natives in response to the Trump supporters protest? Or were they Trump supporters just being cunts for the sake of being cunts?

You guys keep acting like there's no middle ground between completely acceptable, and illegal.

Nobody ever claimed they broke the law. The only claim is that they acted like a bunch of jackasses.

And walking up and banging on a drum in someone’s face is any better?

Who walked up to who? Who started banging a drum in someone face? Who sat there and smiled?

I don't even know why we are still arguing in this thread. We all seen the videos.

Little drummer boy purposely wandered over into the crowd of kids and then stopped at that specific kid and banged the drum in his face.

The Left wants the kid doxxed so his life can be ruined for doing absolutely nothing, which it probably is by now.

Now that the kid's life is ruined, in hindsight, he probably wishes that he took that tambourine out of that old coot's hands and smacked him upside the head with it.

You guys keep acting like there's no middle ground between completely acceptable and illegal.

Nobody ever claimed they broke the law. The only claim is that they acted like a bunch of jackasses. The fact that you guys are willing to give kids a pass for being this arrogant and disrespectful is bizarre to me. Maybe I was just taught better, and assumed other people were as well.

Except the media is making this international news (yes it is international)

Clearly the grand narrative that is being used to sell this is not 'here's some jackass kids on a field trip'.

There are certain narratives that the media loves to push.

As did the other side including the vet. The only difference is the other side instigated the crap

GO BACK TO EUROPE!! Is not a greeting

The vet did not do a damn thing.

It was different guy said that to a kid standing behind him, and obviously that's messed up. We have no idea what started that conversation.

I don't even know why we are still arguing in this thread. We all seen the videos.

Little drummer boy purposely wandered over into the crowd of kids and then stopped at that specific kid and banged the drum in his face.

The Left wants the kid doxxed so his life can be ruined for doing absolutely nothing.

Now that the kid's life is ruined, in hindsight, he probably wishes that he took that tambourine out of that old coot's hands and smacked him upside the head with it.
Exactly. Why is it even standing? It's grossly misleading and whoever shat it out should be ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back