Tennis betting thread

Stat_Collector

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Looks like there is more action than mma. I don't know where to start. Like how do you measure skill here. I have to know the different swings or something, or rankings between different titles. Past records or footage. a lot of material to work with.

Based on what i can gather, its about speed,stamina,power, cardio and precision. I notice some players tend to blow up and get emotional more than others, that's always a bad sign.

Last edited:
I used to a site that very rarely anyone knows about and its a great site is called flashscore literally shows every single sport on there and play by play stats of every sport and team ranging from nba games to division 5 israeli soccer lol and for rennis it goes in depth with the stats hardcore just click on the match and it will show there clay court records grass and all that

Live Tennis Scores - Miami Open 2022, Tennis Livescore, Results, ATP & WTA Rankings (flashscore.com)
booked marked thanks, i just made a little chalky parlays with a few favs, mostly wiki capping ,focused on titles and wins. activity and watched a few videos. Im still a little lost, but the sport looks more beneficial than mma, its literally on almost everyday, and the players all have detail bios.

booked marked thanks, i just made a little chalky parlays with a few favs, mostly wiki capping ,focused on titles and wins. activity and watched a few videos. Im still a little lost, but the sport looks more beneficial than mma, its literally on almost everyday, and the players all have detail bios.

ya I wish my book offered these andom tennis matches but my book only offers the majors and no o/un props if u dont mind me asking whats ur parlay

@Stat_Collector check it out tell me what you think I think its by far the best site for stats and all this
I like the summaries with more recent events and opinions. i'll use it for that alone like this: 'Roberto Bautista Agut struggled quite badly at Indian Wells a couple of weeks ago. He wasted a big lead and later returned to stay in the match against the inexperienced Jeffrey John Wolf in the second round (R1 bye) and later got bageled by compatriot Carlos Alcaraz in the third round, 2-6 0-6. This was the second time he lost a set 6-0 in 2022.'

For a newer info its good. i also will bounce back with this one. Official Site of Men's Professional Tennis | ATP Tour | Tennis

I've never played tennis before. but i feel like buying a video game just to get into it, try and pick up on all the stars, so far i know the main ones.

ya I wish my book offered these andom tennis matches but my book only offers the majors and no o/un props if u dont mind me asking whats ur parlay

• 15$ double up
  • Alex de Minaur (-400)Jordan Thompson vs Alex de Minaur
  • Roberto Bautista-Agut (-420)Kamil Majchrzak vs Roberto Bautista-Agut
  • Hubert Hurkacz (-280)
25$ double up
  • Taylor Fritz (-400)Taylor Fritz vs Mikhail Kukushkin
  • Alexander Zverev (-435)
Starting off small, just testing the waters to see if this little stradegy worked.

I liked the speed of Alex de Minaur. The other guys looked more poised and accomplished. Hubert might be the closest match with the frenchmen.

• 15$ double up
  • Hubert Hurkacz (-280)
25$ double up
  • Taylor Fritz (-400)Taylor Fritz vs Mikhail Kukushkin
  • Alexander Zverev (-435)
Starting off small, just testing the waters to see if this little stradegy worked.

I liked the speed of Alex de Minaur. The other guys looked more poised and accomplished. Hubert might be the closest match with the frenchmen.

yea tennis is a great sport i used to play quite often i was decent at it. great for cardio. I hate watching it though lol apparently pickelball is the new sport everyone plays now because america is so fat now you have to move around a lot less in pickelball

yea tennis is a great sport i used to play quite often i was decent at it. great for cardio. I hate watching it though lol apparently pickelball is the new sport everyone plays now because america is so fat now you have to move around a lot less in pickelball
i kinda like it, reminds me a little of combat sports. because its one v one, no teams bull chit, less variables.
This kid :

I used to a site that very rarely anyone knows about and its a great site is called flashscore literally shows every single sport on there and play by play stats of every sport and team ranging from nba games to division 5 israeli soccer lol and for rennis it goes in depth with the stats hardcore just click on the match and it will show there clay court records grass and all that

Live Tennis Scores - Miami Open 2022, Tennis Livescore, Results, ATP & WTA Rankings (flashscore.com)

Bookmarked.

Thank you.

I find womens tennis easier to predict live betting. I look to find one women that is clearly overpowering the other girl. I’m that scenario I will usually look for spots for the stronger player to break the other serve at + money.

Disclaimer - I’m not consistently winning with this approach. Lol.

Tennis is tough, live betting presents a lot of value though. A lot of times i hope for the guy i like to go down a set then get them live

I love betting tennis. I stay away from women's tennis though too many upsets

I make a killing betting Carlos Alcaraz recently

I don't bet tennis but I know there are some very big gamblers who focus on it. I would suggest you be very careful because the sharks in those pools know what they're doing. The fixing that goes on, especially in lesser known matches, is massive.

I don't bet tennis but I know there are some very big gamblers who focus on it. I would suggest you be very careful because the sharks in those pools know what they're doing. The fixing that goes on, especially in lesser known matches, is massive.
i saw a youtube video on that, i only bet on winners with titles to their names and under ATP .
the video:

I love betting tennis. I stay away from women's tennis though too many upsets

I make a killing betting Carlos Alcaraz recently
Ah so you mean its like wmma.

si.JPG

This kid sinner was like 400+ i was going to live bet at 250+ missed out, this sport can be very dog friendly if you see the right things.

I love ov/un for tennis betting
Its more of a live bet sport. I saw two times where the under was winning and they had plus odds in the second set.

waiting for Agut / Brooksby tomorrow, I hope Agut wins the first set in a close 6-5 so he is nice and tired and then live bet Brooksby to win the last two as the younger athletic more powerful player, his last two performances looked good. Kid tries hard and doesnt give up easy.

I find womens tennis easier to predict live betting. I look to find one women that is clearly overpowering the other girl. I’m that scenario I will usually look for spots for the stronger player to break the other serve at + money.

Disclaimer - I’m not consistently winning with this approach. Lol.
I’m gonna try this tomorrow with Brooksby, if agut takes the first set at 6-5 I know the younger chap will come back.always count on the younger more athletic type to bounce back

Back