Tennis betting thread

bautista agut is mounting a comeback

he’s a live dog imo.

3rd set is looking like a bust.

Last edited:
£250 Berrenttini Quarter winner +125 to win £312.50

Steal at this price, he has a fairly easy path to the semi's and is playing like a beast.

Berrenttini pulled out... got my bet cash back, lucky it didn't happen after the first match.

Rublev, Kygios, Cilic are all viable underdogs.

Kygios 3 -1 vs Medvedev but not favored in a 5 set . If Kygios controls his temper he can perhaps win, but the stamina may be an issue. Med has the better tank.
The match is at 7pm so that means it wont burn out Kygios as it normally would. i notice he blows up in those hot arenas like miami during the daytime sun.

Cilic has 1-2 vs Alcaraz but its a hard court where Carlos won both times. live bet

Rublev 1-1 vs Norrie can be a pickem, live bet type match.

I like Kygios the most, he's rising in stock and has moved up in rank, seems to be in a good groove.

Kygios 3 -1 vs Medvedev but not favored in a 5 set . If Kygios controls his temper he can perhaps win, but the stamina may be an issue. Med has the better tank.
The match is at 7pm so that means it wont burn out Kygios as it normally would. i notice he blows up in those hot arenas like miami during the daytime sun.
Medvedev and Kyrgios are currently in Set 2.

I bet Medvedev twice during the end of Set 1 at favorite odds, but he lost that set and was +123 heading into Set 2, so I added another bet.

Kyrgios is currently playing like I expected him to. I might add another bet during Set 3 if Kyrgios continues to play and act the same way.

Medvedev and Kyrgios are currently in Set 2.

I bet Medvedev twice during the end of Set 1 at favorite odds, but he lost that set and was +123 heading into Set 2, so I added another bet.

Kyrgios is currently playing like I expected him to. I might add another bet during Set 3 if Kyrgios continues to play and act the same way.
R1DF1NH.png

NAE72dH.png

+$36.18 profit.

I saw the way Medvedev was reacting in the 4th set when he was down 3-1 with Kyrgios next to serve, so I pulled the trigger on U9.5 points and Medvedev ended up finishing the set like I thought he would. That being said, I did hedge on that bet later with O8.5 +450 just in case Kyrgios felt back into his inconsistent style of play.

Props to Kyrgios playing super consistent tonight, but Medvedev didn't play as well as I thought he would. Maybe Kyrgios upping his game and not tilting was why Medvedev looked so average.

£125 Rublev -106

Friends says Tiafoe is getting over valued for beating Nadal.

£125 Rublev -106

Friends says Tiafoe is getting over valued for beating Nadal.
Tiafoe might win the whole tournament. some of these last tournament winners have been the underdogs, the usual favorites have been losing when they get to the finals. Borna Coric won the last one and he is not a top ranked. He also beat Nadal like Tifoe. I parlayed Tifoe and Khachanov

Amount:$39.00

To win:$102.15
Type parlay

Tennis - ATP - Alcaraz, Carlos - Parlay
Tennis - ATP - Ruud, Casper
Tennis - ATP - Kecmanovic, Miomir

Cant go wrong with these 3.

Back