Ten Greatest Ninjas in pop culture?

The white suburban ninja list. No Hattori Hanzo? Or even a single hokage?

Goat ninja game ever. I learned the "god" cheat on ps1 and went ham.

I loves using the lightning or just throwing 4839r7e8 arrows with the cheat. I got bored one day and cloned onikage 5 times to fight 6 at once. Hella fun.

ninja.gif

Why Raphael as the most ninja of The Turtles? Is Leo too samurai-ish? Mikey too much of a party dude? Donnie too nerdy?

Raph embodies what it is too bee both mutant and ninja simultaneously the other three are teenagers eating pizza playing with dangerous weapons imo

No Ryu Hayabusa? Interesting...

I like how you put Raphael as the only TMNT on the list. He was always my favorite although you could argue Leonardo was the most 'ninja-like' of the group.

Even though I like Sub-Zero more I don't have a problem with you putting Scorpion on the list. I still remember everyone at my school screaming "GET OVER HERE!" on the playground.

Subzero is a GOAT MK character however his power projection gives him far too much of an advantage in a H2H situation the other warrior could actually be more skilled but Sub code just freeze his ass and smash him to bits like in the movie.

Scorpion on the other hand has his tethered dagger which relies on far more skill to be employed effectively.

see Ryu vs Scorpion on youtube

Who did Chael beat that is better than Maia or DHK? Come on Colby dominated those guys.

Ryu Hayabusa would solo your entire top 10

The white suburban ninja list. No Hattori Hanzo? Or even a single hokage?

Goat ninja game ever. I learned the "god" cheat on ps1 and went ham.

Picked up Nioh a little while back which has Hanzo as an ally for you which was dope. And it's made by Team Ninja so you fight Ryu's ancestor Jin Hayabusa in it as well. Dope game imo.

1. Rikimaru
2. Scorpion
3. Sub-Zero
4. Snake Eyes
5. Shinobi
6. Grey Fox
7 - 10. Various Gay Ninjas

Edit - Number 11 - My stealth character in Skyrim(also very gay)

Last edited:
No Rocky, Colt and Tum Tum?

iu

*singing*

Rocky loves Emily! Rocky loves Emily!

Although I haven't seen that movie in 20 years, I was driving around yesterday and thought about that flick..."If I saw that movie again, I'd hate it."

Among the numerous points I brought up in my mind was, the entire playground sequence that the boys beat the bullies in a game of basketball - Was completely irrelevant to everything else, and was only there to extend the runtime of the movie.

Snake Eyes & Stormshadow were the shits as a youngster. Youngsters now will know Lego Ninjago.

5.Hamato Yoshi
images

Was about to fly into a full nerd rage and scream that Splinter is not Hamato Yoshi, but I safety-googled and learned that, in fact, Splinter is Hamato Yoshi in one version of the story. Not cool.

regardless, Sho Kosugi > all. Revenge of the Ninja was impeccable except for a lot of it kind of sucking.

My fav is Rikimaru from Tenchu. Anyone remember this shit?

oh shit dood! I loved that game! tbh the only video games i love are stealth games where you kill dudes.

Back