Social Ten Examples of the Mandela Effect

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did Tom Cruise really dance in his underwear and a pair of Ray-Bans in “Risky Business”? If you answered “yes,” you might be suffering from the Mandela Effect.

5e9de062da0cc.jpg

Full Article
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/10-examples-of-the-mandela-effect?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Whenever I think of peanut butter I always think of “Jiffy” for some reason but it’s actually “Jif”.

Also I always thought the monopoly guy wore a monocle but was surprised that he doesn’t.

I could've sworn Kim jong un died

Whenever I think of peanut butter I always think of “Jiffy” for some reason but it’s actually “Jif”.

Also I always thought the monopoly guy wore a monocle but was surprised that he doesn’t.
its funny they were selling Halloween costumes of the monopoly guy and it came with a monocle and cane

let's all agree to start calling it the Bernstein bears effect instead. calling it the Mandela effect is not an example of millions of people remembering something wrong, it's an example of people who dont pay attention. for gods sake the man was freed soon after apartheid ended and became the president of south Africa soon after....., morgan fucking Freeman played him in a movie for christ's sake.

They say CERN is responsible. They somehow beamed us into another reality after destroying the reality we were originally in back in 2012.

It's Berenstain, lol.

I forgot about those books.

"the post-feminist Papa Bear, the Alan Alda of grizzlies, a wimp so passive and fumbling he makes Dagwood Bumstead look like Batman." - Charles Krauthammer

It's Berenstain, lol.

I forgot about those books.

"the post-feminist Papa Bear, the Alan Alda of grizzlies, a wimp so passive and fumbling he makes Dagwood Bumstead look like Batman." - Charles Krauthammer
Those books were popular when I was a kid, also Clifford the big red dog, Archie comics, Shel Silverstein books, Dr Suess, and goosebumps

This was my favorites
a91f5d1f0d32420597259786641444341587343.jpg

and scary stories to tell in the dark
9780590431972_mres.jpg

Those books were popular when I was a kid, also Clifford the big red dog, Archie comics, Shel Silverstein books, Dr Suess, and goosebumps

This was my favorites
a91f5d1f0d32420597259786641444341587343.jpg

and scary stories to tell in the dark
9780590431972_mres.jpg
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark is edited now, I think. My buddy had them when we were kids, and it was an awesome book. I remember it seemed odd Scholastic would sell them...I hated this one late at night :
996091_798584793500880_1680820501_n.0.0.jpg

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark is edited now, I think. My buddy had them when we were kids, and it was an awesome book. I remember it seemed odd Scholastic would sell them...I hated this one late at night :
996091_798584793500880_1680820501_n.0.0.jpg
Bro those were the good old days the Scholastic catalog, I remember as a kid when they had the bookfair at the school library I couldn't wait to buy some new books and other stuff. Kids don't really get happy over books anymore.

Bro those were the good old days the Scholastic catalog, I remember as a kid when they had the bookfair at the school library I couldn't wait to buy some new books and other stuff. Kids don't really get happy over books anymore.
Lol, I know exactly what you mean. I loved looking through the little catalog.

Did you get the Calvin and Hobbes and Farside Anthology books? I still have 1 of the Calvin and Hobbes.
billwatterson_060714~1.jpg

Lol, the Berenstain Bears was racist af

qD3fDITPIqVrsag8E6uWCeuMtHi1nBpBTAWUTqjkkVA.jpg

Lol, I know exactly what you mean. I loved looking through the little catalog.

Did you get the Calvin and Hobbes and Farside Anthology books? I still have 1 of the Calvin and Hobbes.
billwatterson_060714~1.jpg
lol yes I got the Farside books, our teacher used to give us those thin newspaper catalogs and would order th books for us but our parents had to write checks or put money in the envelope with the catalog check list in it and she would mail. I even got the Garfield books, I also remember getting those movie books like Hook and Karate Kid 3
This what the catalog would look like. im a late 80s, and early 90s baby
5415757095_94edc7d716_o.jpg

CaMrhdbsAvJ1ewjy6d_NK9QtzisAO55Gljq528Sh9NVlcTJlz4QAboYQlBhe6Xn23kEISlGGSWwzrayC9vdZkSpe6nH7ADIMvqqq

lol yes I got the Farside books, our teacher used to give us those thin newspaper catalogs and would order th books for us but our parents had to write checks or put money in the envelope with the catalog check list in it and she would mail. I even got the Garfield books, I also remember getting those movie books like Hook and Karate Kid 3
This what the catalog would look like. im a late 80s, and early 90s baby
5415757095_94edc7d716_o.jpg

CaMrhdbsAvJ1ewjy6d_NK9QtzisAO55Gljq528Sh9NVlcTJlz4QAboYQlBhe6Xn23kEISlGGSWwzrayC9vdZkSpe6nH7ADIMvqqq
Ha ha, right on! I used to sit there forever trying to pick what to spend my allowance on. Mid-eighties myself.
Lol, the Berenstain Bears was racist af

qD3fDITPIqVrsag8E6uWCeuMtHi1nBpBTAWUTqjkkVA.jpg

Of course Papa Bear is confirmed based and blackpilled as fuck. Mama being bluepilled is the source of drama, if I remember correctly. It's been a while.

Were all Nigerian princes somewhere. Hell, were all Prince Rogers Nelson somewhere too. Its just that wacky.

Shit there was never any jiffy? Mind blown

Back