• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tell me about Tennessee...

Oh yeah, its really good!

Even Subway introduced a Nashville style chicken:
View attachment 1042949

I always got the impression that its a place for no nonsense blue collar workers and folks that like to dirt bike and live outdoors as oppose to modern era. I know its sounds silly but in my head, I picture the place as if its still in the mid-2000s in terms of having the same community of people getting together.
I think you are correct about that. But give me enough alcohol and I can have a good time with anyone. But also, I believe there is plenty of rural land where I could just buy a house kind of in the middle of nowhere, but close enough to a town that I didn’t have to become a survivalist.

I mean, I could find plenty of places like that in California too. But Tennessee just seems like the kind of place where you would sit on your porch in a rocker, with some mosquito nets surrounding you, drinking bourbon. And my money would go further there.

I’ve said it a million times, I could live in any state and be just fine. Maybe not Alaska. But probably Alaska too.

Lower Broadway is cool the honky tonks live music. I went to the music city grand Prix tickets were cheap compared to F1.

Memphis is a grest time during blues fest an Nashville has pretty much become the Vegas of the South minus the gambling.
Vegas is actually trying to be like nashville introducing honky tonks starting with ole red. Weed is also pretty illegal in nashville but legal in vegas.

Back