Tell me about Nashville Tn

I lived a 3rd of my childhood in Tennessee because my dad lived there. Nashville as a city is great. Small, but great. I will warn you you will be stuck in Davidson county if you live there. Unless you like nothingness or broke down cities. It's almost like a smaller Austin with country music and a southern flair.

I honestly don't know. You just always hear about Nashville music scene. Probably mostly country and that kind of Kings of Leon midwest rock stuff.
Apparently more & more rock bands are beginning to use Nashville as a base of operations to prepare for their tours & stuff. My son, Nigel is a lighting tech for the band Breaking Benjamin & they flew him down to Nashville to help them prep for the North American tour that they're on right now. He's been working for them for about a year & a half now. And, since he plans on making the music scene/lighting design his occupation for life ( he just turned 20 in November ) he's been told by a lot of the people he works with to make Nashville his home base as it's a lot better than working out of LA & New York.

As someone who has grown up and lived in middle and east TN, I don't get the hype. I think it's more about projecting that, hey, Tennesseans are more than sibling fuckers and country music. I would say, if you're looking for something bigger than a college town, it's not a bad place to be. Where would you be moving from?

As someone who has grown up and lived in middle and east TN, I don't get the hype. I think it's more about projecting that, hey, Tennesseans are more than sibling fuckers and country music. I would say, if you're looking for something bigger than a college town, it's not a bad place to be. Where would you be moving from?
Las Vegas

My company has an office there, and the Nashville area is great. I'd say if you have the chance to go, you could do a lot worse.

Great Southern state and part of the Confederacy. A lot of Civil War history. Final home to one of the South's great Confederate Generals -- Nathan Bedford Forrest. A true 'badass' in every sense of the word.

Nashville is great. I drive down for wrasslin shoes & to visit a friend sometimes.

Traffic isn’t terrible. People are usually pretty cool. Great places to eat. Titans, Predators. It’s a cool city.

I love Nashville and has visited 6 times since 2014. Each visit was 3-4 nights. The live music at the honky Tonks is second to none. 5/6 trips I felt there was more females then males overall on broadway where the honky tonks are located. Nashville has a great sports scene with football stadium and arena in walking distance of the downtown core. The air is fresh and no vehicles have rust because of the amazing climate. The hotels and accommodations have become really overpriced. 400 a night seems like the average price for a room downtown. Food is great. Go on trip advisor and hit up some top picks. Nelson’s Green Briar has a sick distillery tour and makes small batch Tennessee whisky. Nashville seems to be chalkfull of bachelorette parties. Go easy on the drinking there. On 2 occasions I was KOed by midnight. Sip lite beer during the day and try to have a 10-12 drink max for any day to make it to last call. Drink water in between. I don’t drink whisky when I go there anymore. I’m returning in September and usually go in April but I have a wedding and busy month this april.

According to this couple I met in St Louis, Nashville is singles paradise.
If you are above a 5/10 in the looks department, dress well and don’t get too wasted you will get laid.

It’s one of the fastest growing cities in the US. Lots of really good restaurants, good sports town, fun downtown area. There are also a lot of organizations that serve the homeless community so if community service is your thing, I could point you in the right direction. It’s pretty as well.

The Parthenon is pretty cool.

There isn't many places in the US I enjoy visiting but Nashville is definitely one of them. It's a beautiful city with great people. It is mostly country music but there is lots to do that isn't based around twang. They have a replica Parthenon in a city park there that I thought was really cool. Take the drive to Lynchburg to the JD distillery for the tour some time but make sure to take the less traveled routes. My mom lives outside of Nashville and took my wife and I down some straight up Dukes of Hazards looking roads that were a total trip. There are so many old cemeteries that I recommend checking out along the way just to see how intricate and even ornate some of the old headstones are.

My wife and I stayed at the Renaissance Hotel downtown on labor day weekend about 10 years ago. The main street was closed down for a festival and as we were just walking down the road one evening we got randomly invited into a game of street football. What a blast!

I thought it was meh. Their downtown is basically a rotation of bbq joints, boot stores, and bars.

I know a couple guys that did. She's has nudes somewhere online I think.
tumblr_ojsc6uODuI1udh5n8o1_400.gif

Back