Tell me about Nashville Tn

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I might have an opportunity to transfer there. Ive never been. Tell me what you know about it.

Is it mostly country?

I sure as shit hope so, Nashville is still Nashville right?

What is Nashville known for other than country music? I guess maybe Pro Wrestling and the Predators

Nashville-Hot-Chicken-Recipe-1-683x1024.jpg

Only been there 3 times, all 3 to 4 night stays, when I primarily lived in Florida. I’d go there to catch some musical acts, like calexico, iron and wine, and even Mogwai.

Great town... Nash Vegas is the Vegas of the southeast. That said I prefer LV, closer to Cali, and part time living in Lake Las Vegas Henderson LV, while the traffic sucks... U get the show of Vegas but canvretreat to suburbia without the issues of living downtown and all the noise.

Nashville has Good fiid try their fried chicken, a fun night scene, and not hard to navigate around, imo.
Lower cost of living though compared to east and west coast though, for a tourist entertainment city.

Last edited:
Thought about moving there for work as well. From what I understand the cost of living has escalated steadily for years. Locals apparently joke that it’s “NashVegas”. I’m close to going down there to conduct my own recon.

Only been there 3 times, all 2 to 3 might dtays, when I lived in Florida... to catch some musical acts, like calexico, iron and wine, and even Mogwai.

Great town... Nash Vegas is the Vegas of the southeast. That said I prefer LV, closer to Cali, and look bing in Henderson LV, while the traffic sucks... is okay.

Lower cost of living though compared to east and west coast though, for a tourist entertainment city.
Nice. I havent listened to iron and wine in years. About to go play some

I might have an opportunity to transfer there. Ive never been. Tell me what you know about it.
Nashville is a nice, quaint big city with a downtown that is safe to walk through day or night. Unlike counterpart New Orleans and Memphis it (Nashville) is home to country rock. The Nashville Predators and Tennessee Titans also play there seasonally.

Thought about moving there for work as well. From what I understand the cost of living has escalated steadily for years. Locals apparently joke that it’s “NashVegas”. I’m close to going down there to conduct my own recon.
Sounds like its growing. I also will probably visit in the near future.

Only been there 3 times, all 3 to 4 night stays, when I primarily lived in Florida. I’d go there to catch some musical acts, like calexico, iron and wine, and even Mogwai.

Great town... Nash Vegas is the Vegas of the southeast. That said I prefer LV, closer to Cali, and look bing in Henderson LV, while the traffic sucks... I like living part time the Lake Las Vegas home is nice for a month or so to work and relax.

Nashville has Good fiid try their fried chicken, a fun night scene, and not hard to navigate around, imo.
Henderson sucks. West side is the best. I used to date a girl in Henderson and i hated going there. I will say their old downtown area is cool though.

Last edited:
According to this couple I met in St Louis, Nashville is singles paradise.

I honestly don't know. You just always hear about Nashville music scene. Probably mostly country and that kind of Kings of Leon midwest rock stuff.

Far from it. Eclectic as it gets, similar to the Austin music scene.

Back