Tekken 7. No Bruce. No Muay Thai??????

I recommend Paul - hits like a truck, has great tools to play both offensively and defensively. Easy execution is nice bonus as well.
switched to paul. I won 4 matches in a row against a skilled and aggressive steve player.

He replaced him in Tekken 3, but they've been in multiple games together since then. They share a few moves, but are definitely different characters. If you're a Bruce guy Brian isn't a replacement...
Although I used to spam the same cheap combo that they share they are totally different characters. Brian is better.

Paul has a nice mix between power moves like the Phoenix smasher, fast kicks and combos, and good grappling moves.

So the new FAHK U fighter seems kind of like Bruce. Gave Leroy a try yesterday, he is badass will definitely be learning him

This is the third time they gave some of Bruce's moves to another character. WTF?
He still hasn't beat Jack in that regard.

In any case: as a guy who's played Bruce since 2, I don't have any problem with it. Sounds like they started out with Bruce and then when they got deeper into design they realized that they had changed so much that the character was no longer Bruce. No biggie. I'll just have to see how Fahkumram plays. I don't mind seeing a straight MT monster in the vein of Sagat or Tong Po. He might even end up being real fun.

This is the third time they gave some of Bruce's moves to another character. WTF?
Yes I don’t get why they didn’t just put Bruce in, he could have been part of base roster even, put Bruce in instead of Gigas for example. I’m disappointed with season 3 characters with exception of Leroy. They did bring frame data/punishment guide in practice mode with this season tho so that’s a great change

I haven't played any of them since 3 but Lei used to always be my go-to character. Bryan Fury was also great.

Leroy Smith is without a doubt the best new character they have added in ages. They did a great job.

Still bummed about no Bruce, and this new Thai character pretty much kills any chance of him returning sadly. I'm fine with them remaking him into a Thai, but why did they have to go the route of some weird giant monster Thai? Just put Buakaws face on Bruce and I'd be good to go.

Not a big fan of how he looks as he seems kind of TOO ridiculously muscular. I mean the guys in the game are definitely failing USADA tests but he seems way too muscular ina goofy way. That said, if he plays like Bruce I will likely start playing the game again. He looks cool enough and I would pick a roided out juggernaut over Josie 10/10 times.

Yes I don’t get why they didn’t just put Bruce in, he could have been part of base roster even, put Bruce in instead of Gigas for example. I’m disappointed with season 3 characters with exception of Leroy. They did bring frame data/punishment guide in practice mode with this season tho so that’s a great change

I know frame data is part of the season pass, but I wonder what would happen if Capcom or NRS tried charging for that...

Anyway, Leroy is the best character they've added in years. A lot better than garbage like Lucky Chloe.

Fahkumram dropped, and honestly he is fucking awesome. I honestly may even like his move set better than Bruce.

Thanks to PC mods I was able to remove all the tats and scars so he looks like a giant Thai stadium fighter. Also set him up with Eddy Gordo's hair he looks bad ass.

I liked Fahkumram too,just wish he didnt look ridiculous,his fist is bigger than his head,and all the tats and scars...

Yh his play style is cool but his head too small and I wish there was customization option to remove all the face scars.

Fahkumram is cool, but I still miss Bruce. How many other Muay Thai practitioners in fighting games have a multi-throw in their moveset?

2035579937_1.gif

Back