Tekken 7. No Bruce. No Muay Thai??????

nicapica

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just got tekken 7. My go to character Bruce is not in this version. to my sherdog tekken players who do you recommend as a replacement?

trying josie. she lacks the defensive teep kick that made bruce great.

Josie but she is lame af compared to Bruce. The crybaby girl archetype is one of my most hated in Japanese anime/games and they replaced my main/one of my favorite fighting characters ever with one.

<31><codychoke>

I recommend Paul - hits like a truck, has great tools to play both offensively and defensively. Easy execution is nice bonus as well.

I recommend Paul - hits like a truck, has great tools to play both offensively and defensively. Easy execution is nice bonus as well.
paul doesnt "flow" like bruce does to me. im trying kazumi she has a similar teep to bruces.

Josie but she is lame af compared to Bruce. The crybaby girl archetype is one of my most hated in Japanese anime/games and they replaced my main/one of my favorite fighting characters ever with one.

<31><codychoke>
lol my girls filipino she was like wtf why is she crying if she just won? making filipinas look soft lol.

lol my girls filipino she was like wtf why is she crying if she just won? making filipinas look soft lol.
Talim is the GOAT Filipina fighter, she takes shit from no one

I can't think of any other Filipino fighters besides Santos, lol.
I don't even know who Santos is, just Talim and Josie

Maybe DoA will wise up and add one via DLC, they seem to like making new loli characters at KT and all Filipinas are lolis
<Oku02>

Maybe DoA will wise up and add one via DLC, they seem to like making new loli characters at KT and all Filipinas are lolis
<Oku02>

3. SPARTAN-458/ Nicole (Dead or Alive 4)

riS3ZjV.jpg

Born from the idea to incorporate a Halo universe character into fighting series Dead or Alive, SPARTAN-458 (a.k.a Nicole), surprised a number of fans when she appeared in marketing material for Dead or Alive 4 prior to its release in 2005.

Despite bearing a resemblance to Halo’s iconic Master Chief, Petty Officer Second Class Nicole-458 was revealed to be a new Spartan sent adrift into the Dead or Alive 4 universe through a cosmic anomaly. While it is unclear whether she has any Filipino features underneath her Mjolnir IV armor, her in-game profile states that she is of Filipino descent.

Nicole’s profile also lists her birthplace as New Legaspi, an area in the “Katagalugan” region of Mars. She is also a fan of the Filipino dessert halo-halo.

https://www.mineski.net/news/4183-josie-rizal-and-6-more-filipino-video-game-characters

Also Bruce Irvin's replacement in Tekken is Bryan Fury.

Jossie is the closest thing to Bruce but i refuse to use her. I didn't even bother buy tekken 7 since it caters toward beta anime loving cucks. Don't get me wrong, i like some anime and some comedy but T7 over did it. I just use Marduk and Bryan but neither fight like Bruce obviously. And i only play when im at my friends house obviously since i refuse to pay for that shit.

I hear they might be getting Bruce next tho. But idk, i don't keep up with 7 since they had no Marduk initially.

Also Bruce Irvin's replacement in Tekken is Bryan Fury.

no its not even close.

It's not my opinion. Bryan and Bruce are both thai boxers from America who were supposed to be rivals for Lei. Bryan uses one of Bruce's win animations in Tekken 3. They changed up Bryan's style in later games but he is still meant to replace Bruce.

<Oku02>

Whoops, he was just some very minor character in Def Jam Fight for New York.

It's not my opinion. Bryan and Bruce are both thai boxers from America who were supposed to be rivals for Lei. Bryan uses one of Bruce's win animations in Tekken 3. They changed up Bryan's style in later games but he is still meant to replace Bruce.
He replaced him in Tekken 3, but they've been in multiple games together since then. They share a few moves, but are definitely different characters. If you're a Bruce guy Brian isn't a replacement...

Just got tekken 7. My go to character Bruce is not in this version. to my sherdog tekken players who do you recommend as a replacement?
Go for drunken master and pick Lei

Back