• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teens film and mock disabled man as he drowns, post video online.

Actually it gets way lower than that. And they clearly had some level of empathy because they tried to stop him and call him back to land. It's a far stretch to pretend like that's the lowest level of empathy found in man.

And second, our great grandparents lived entirely different lives than us and they didn't really have the idea of a teenager in society at that time. You went from a kid to a man and the social pressures and expectations were different than that of society today.

I don't think any of that taunting was really done when they knew he was dying. They made jokes when he was acting like a crazy person, which I expect teenagers to do.

BULLSHIT

If any of you doubt the claims that black kids are running wild and wreaking havoc all over the country, you should take a look at Colin Flaherty's work. His books prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is a black thing. He's one of the most important journalists of our time.

If the perp is white then its an isolated incident and is not news worthy in the eyes of the WR. There are almost no threads like this when the perp is white. There was a white guy who went on a high speed chase with police through a crowded beach almost hitting people while chugging whiskey and talking about how he was going to hurt police and streamed the whole thing on facebook live. No thread. Theres that fat white kid in PA that killed 4 people, burned their bodies and then buried them alive. No thread. Theres the white chick that talked her boyfriend into killing himself. There were two white inmates that escaped from a prison transport in GA and killed two officers. No thread.

Of course, anything that any random black person does is thread worthy because its totally reflective of the black people as a whole.

There were threads on lots of those. And why didn't you make a thread on any of the rest?

lol

Lemon and many others unfortunately. We live in a society in which personal responsibility has become synonymous with psychological harm, where success and confidence synonymous with narcissism and greed, and honesty synonymous with racism.

Victimhood has become both industry and ideology perpetuated by the left. I don't see how that can be denied at this stage.

No less a society where care for other people's problems is ignored.

Gun violence pfft black people problem fuck em.

No health care pfft poor people problem fuck em.

Refugees pfft different looking people problem fuck em.

Guy drowning in a pond pfft dude i don't know problem fuck him.

No less a society where care for other people's problems is ignored.

Gun violence pfft black people problem fuck em.

No health care pfft poor people problem fuck em.

Refugees pfft different looking people problem fuck em.

Guy drowning in a pond pfft dude i don't know problem fuck him.

While in one aspect I agree this is a sign of the moral decay of society..

But on the topics of gun violence, refugees, and health care I would disagree. I say give everyone a gun... Now all of a sudden the law abiding citizens can defend themselves.

Health care and immigration? Enforcement the immigration laws we have on the books- health care? I have no idea.

But this video to me depicts things that are to come as our nation creeps further and further area from our Christian -judeo roots and we allow satanic monuments to be put up- as a guide for freedom of religion.

You do not want to raise children let alone be a part of a society that doesn't fear God as this will become more and more common. Happens all the time in New York- we just never seen anyone record it and put it on Facebook which shows the ultimate depravity.

No remorse , no nothing but actually made the video go viral

Dawg they even gave being a loud mouthed hysterical bitch a proper title.

Its called Histrionics Personality Disorder...

Washing out of life is a damn disorder now.

Well it kind of makes sense for scientists to identify and label various human behaviors right? Isn't any behavior that deviates from the social norm considered a disorder? Why are you conflating identifying human behaviors in a scientific manner and using those labels as an excuse?

This takes morals lower than a snakes arse to a whole new level. At least shoot him and steal his wallet you useless turd heads.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/20/oh-he-just-died-disturbing-video-shows-teens-mocking-drowning-man/

Florida naturally. They won't be charged with anything. Which I guess is technically correct, though it could make for interesting debate considering that chick who got charged for convincing her emo boyfriend to kill himself. Which is more despicable?

Also,

idontwanttoliveonthisplanet.jpg
Shitty garbage people raised by shitty garbage parents.

This is like the other end of the spectrum of Dindu nuffin. Still dindu nuffins tho.

Why do black people never know how to Swim?

I would not be entirely surprised if they didn't know how to swim. It is all shitty but I don't know if I could swim well enough to bring in someone who as panicking in drowning. In Boy Scouts, they tell you to punch the person in the face if start pulling you down.

They should have called for help or called the cops. I can't fault them for not diving in. They were high as fuck, though too. This kids are shitty but lets not pretend they held the guys head underwater. If I was high as fuck and I saw a car drive into the ditch, I would probably be cackling like a hyena and my first instinct wouldn't be to go rescue whoever.

Last edited:
Back