Tecia Torres vs Zhang Weili at ufc 235 Las Vegas

Who Wins?

• Torres

• Zhang

Results are only viewable after voting.
Zhang is one of the most exciting prospects in mma right now

Your right . Fuck me for wanting fights sooner than later. Fuck me for not wanting 14 week camps when It just increases chance of injuries. Your right. How long does other athletes wait in between games? Isn't the super bowl just two weeks after the last playoff game? And that's the biggest sporting even of the year . He bout they just make it two months after the last game because they need extra time to get in shape . Yup
Yes.

Tecia's only official losses are to JJ, Namajunas and Andrade; two champs and the next champ...and none of those fighters were able to finish her. As aggressive as Zhang (this is her family name, right?) is, I don't see her as any more likely to finish Torres as the three fighters I mentioned above. And, Tecia knows how to win decisions. I think it'll be a learning experience for Zhang, but 29-28 UD for Torres.

Jarl
This girl might finish her. Shes trained to leave no one alive. She was actually pissed off that her first ufc fight went to a decision so thats why she murdered aguilar. She aint messin around.

MMA Explosive Strength & Power Workout: Tecia Torres UFC 235
Phil Daru
Published on Jan 5, 2019

The coach's shirt reads: "Suffering Unleashes Greatness"

Last edited:
Huge mark for both of these fighters. Zhang is hyped Bigly, and rightfully so.

However, Tecia is a pushover for nobody, so if Zhang can somehow do what nobody else has done and finish her? It would seriously put the entire division on notice.

Tecia needs to accept that SHE WILL BLEED THAT NIGHT. So that shes not surprised,when it happens.

Just some background info on Torres...
upload_2019-1-11_4-37-15.jpeg

Weili Zhang Stops Aguilar/ Xiaonan beats Kondo/ Yanan Stops Mueller
WMMAddict
Published on Nov 24, 2018

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back