Tecia Torres vs Zhang Weili at ufc 235 Las Vegas

Who Wins?

• Torres

• Zhang

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can see Zhang being too powerful and too aggressive for Torres, similar to Andrade

BvNr.gif

I totally agree with WMMA Addict, Zhang is scary and could beat up Torres. But let's not count Tecia out, she's in the top 10 for a reason and her losses were to some of the most skilled and dangerous fighters of her division, she's a big step up for Zhang for sure. Will definitely be watching, it just sucks that we have to wait aaaaaall the way until March.

Tecia's only official losses are to JJ, Namajunas and Andrade; two champs and the next champ...and none of those fighters were able to finish her. As aggressive as Zhang (this is her family name, right?) is, I don't see her as any more likely to finish Torres as the three fighters I mentioned above. And, Tecia knows how to win decisions. I think it'll be a learning experience for Zhang, but 29-28 UD for Torres.

Jarl

Who wins? I’m glad ufc booked Zhang a fight really quick. Hopefully Li Jingliang and song Yadong can get quick fights also.

Wow, the ufc actually booked the fight people who know and follow wmma said would be a good match up for zhang

Wow, the ufc actually booked the fight people who know and follow wmma said would be a good match up for zhang
and they did it very fast...I guess title shot, if she will be able to finish Tecia (who is after 2 losses), they will say she did better than Andrade or Joanna and book title fight in China.
<TheDonald>

and they did it very fast...I guess title shot, if she will be able to finish Tecia (who is after 2 losses), they will say she did better than Andrade or Joanna and book title fight in China.
<TheDonald>
Well its the same as they did with suarez esparza

Give them the fight that gets them top five. Once you are there you are there for a while - the "media" that do the rankings are quite hesitant to mess with the top five in women's divisions

This is an awesomely good highlights video showing how fookin exciting a fighter Weili Zhang is !!!

Tecia Torres lifting double her body weight for a sumo-style barbell deadlift...

Zhang Weili and Michelle Waterson have been training together...

Who da fook is Zhang Weili?

<FookIsThatGuy>

She won the poll here on Sherdog for the WMMA UFC Rookie Of The Year...
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/who-do-you-pick-for-wmma-ufc-rookie-of-the-year-2018.3883723/

~
The ‘Chinese Ronda Rousey’ Viciously Beats Jessica Aguilar To A Bloody Pulp
http://combatland.net/the-chinese-ronda-rousey-viciously-beats-jessica-aguilar-to-a-bloody-pulp/

"18-1 Zhang Weili is the first superstar MMA fighter in China. She has 40 million+ followers on the Chinese version of Instagram."

She won the poll here on Sherdog for the WMMA UFC Rookie Of The Year...
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/who-do-you-pick-for-wmma-ufc-rookie-of-the-year-2018.3883723/

~
The ‘Chinese Ronda Rousey’ Viciously Beats Jessica Aguilar To A Bloody Pulp
http://combatland.net/the-chinese-ronda-rousey-viciously-beats-jessica-aguilar-to-a-bloody-pulp/

"18-1 Zhang Weili is the first superstar MMA fighter in China. She has 40 million+ followers on the Chinese version of Instagram."

As you well know this is another child trying to join the "cool kids club" with his girls are icky viewpoint.

As you well know this is another child trying to join the "cool kids club" with his girls are icky viewpoint.
I got the impression, from a different thread, that he's a fan of Jessica Andrade. So I don't know that he's actually a WMMA hater. Am I wrong?

I got the impression, from a different thread, that he's a fan of Jessica Andrade. So I don't know that he's actually a WMMA hater. Am I wrong?

No you're not wrong. Also big fan of Cortney Cassey (still mad about the ridiculous robbery against Watersson), Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Violence Queen Lipski.

Never heard about Weili and who da fook is dat girl was my first reaction. But thanks about further information.

Back