Team Gracie v Team Hammer House

meh hammer house fighters will gas during the prefight interview

The Arena is a hokey rink im pretty sure. Supposedly pretty big. Im sure you can get ($20-$40) seats. Most likely it will sell out, so best to get your tikets soon. Its worth it

Yes it is going to be held at Nationwide Arena where the Columbus Blue Jackets play. It's a big arena. Not sure how good the $20-$40 seats will be. I have an oppurtunity to help set up the ring the night before and get in free but I can't compete at the Arnold's the next day if I do that. It would be an all night thing.

I expect those who fight for hammer house get owned.

alright ill try and order some tickets soon. hopefully the cheaper seats will be decent enough.

Mussolini said:
Actually Coleman has been subbed by two fighters in his career(takada was work) and they happen to be the two best in the biz(Fedor, Nog), and happened when Mark was in his 40's and they were in there late 20's, so I would say Mark has some knowledge of sub defence.

Ricardo Marais, Akiro Shoji and Allan Goes are all Jui Jitsu Experts and were unable to sub Mark.

yeah man, people think it should be sooo easy to sub the hammer house guys. IMO a lot of the fools here are underrating these guys.

The gracie team shouldnt be "expected" to run thru HH w/ submissions. get real guys

If they do? then great, good job for the team gracie but yeah man... you cant talk like they dont even know what bjj is.

Back