Team Alpha Male vs. Duane Ludwig Pt. 2 | THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER

They're all acting like a bunch of testosterone filled high school kids.

I feel kinda bad for Cody. He doesn't seem to too bright, and it seems like it bothers him when someone says that to him. He also has a hard time controlling his emotions. I imagine it's easy to get worked up and hate TJ when he has so many people in his head. He could benefit from some distance from fighting and a little counseling.

It's hard to follow all the shit they were shouting at each other. But I don't think "selling out" really exists in a sport that pays peanuts for permanent brain damage, even if TJ got paid to train at a brand new, expensive facility.

TJ also has the hotter wife damn he's 3-0 against Cody.
7-0 dude.

His team beat Cody’s tam and took home the TUF contract.
Beat Cody in the coaches, challenge, took home 10 grand
Verbally destroyed Cody leading up to their fights, took home the bragging rights

Had more defenses than Cody. Took home the gold

That beeping is annoying, ruining all the fun of video.

I feel kinda bad for Cody. He doesn't seem to too bright, and it seems like it bothers him when someone says that to him. He also has a hard time controlling his emotions. I imagine it's easy to get worked up and hate TJ when he has so many people in his head. He could benefit from some distance from fighting and a little counseling.

It's hard to follow all the shit they were shouting at each other. But I don't think "selling out" really exists in a sport that pays peanuts for permanent brain damage, even if TJ got paid to train at a brand new, expensive facility.

Garbrandt: Oh yeah, the guy is on everything. He’s on everything.

Dillashaw: Yeah, I’m on everything. Come and test me. They test me every day, so I’m on everything.

Garbrandt: You’re the one who showed everyone how to do it on Team Alpha Male.

Lmfao, Bucholz, Cody, whole TAM look like such idiots now.

Faber made that situation a mess. And I think he put all this pressure on Hot-Head Cody to teach TJ a lesson. Shit did not pan out.. And LOL @ Justin. Didn't get along with Faber either and he is gone..

Faber made that situation a mess. And I think he put all this pressure on Hot-Head Cody to teach TJ a lesson. Shit did not pan out.. And LOL @ Justin. Didn't get along with Faber either and he is gone..
Let's be fair. Faber explained to him that he's no longer a head coach because there's 5 head coaches. And now he's just the Muay Thai coach that will get paid by the classes he teaches(now 1 a week) versus a salary and percentage of win bonuses. He says he hasn't run the MMA team since the early summer. When he came back from AFC, he said the program he was running had been changed by Faber.

Let's be fair. Faber explained to him that he's no longer a head coach because there's 5 head coaches. And now he's just the Muay Thai coach that will get paid by the classes he teaches(now 1 a week) versus a salary and percentage of win bonuses. He says he hasn't run the MMA team since the early summer. When he came back from AFC, he said the program he was running had been changed by Faber.

So Faber basically fired him.. When the boss says, you are basically getting a 90% pay cut.. You know..

Back