Team Alpha Male vs. Duane Ludwig Pt. 2 | THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Lmfao, Bucholz, Cody, whole TAM look like such idiots now.

Last edited:
Funny I was watching that yesterday, made me remember why I'm a TJ fan, the way he handled and try to defend himself when they were acting like assholes, made his victory at UFC 217 that much sweeter.

His Pop Off took the Alpha Male out of Team Alpha Male.

tj-dillashaw-cody-garbrandt-ufc-217.jpg

Last edited:
Buchholz comes off like a huge douche.

Look at him now though. Booted from Alpha Male too.

Justin Buttholes is insufferable. He’s like an ugly deer-tick embedded in the ass meat of TAM, sucking them all dry.

It's all about Faber. Every time one of them gets a little shine, he is there to pop that chin into the frame. When Chad was fighting Conor, Faber was more on the embedded episodes than Mendes. Same thing with TJ-Barao, Garbrandt-Cruz etc etc. If you steal too much shine, if you start think for yourself and steal attention from the main jock, you get booted.

TJ also has the hotter wife damn he's 3-0 against Cody.

Team Alpha Male is like high school on steroids

Team Alpha Male is:

A) like high school
B) on steroids
C) A community of manlets that live and frolic in Sacramento California
D) All of the above

Last edited:
I'm not sure TAM's top 4 could beat the 4 horsewomen at this point.

all of TAM, especially cody, are such hotheaded douchebags bros.

so glad TJ finished cody twice, and all these excuses for cody are hilarious. waah cody's back, waah bad coaching, waah cody fought emotional!

It's all about Faber. Every time one of them gets a little shine, he is there to pop that chin into the frame. When Chad was fighting Conor, Faber was more on the embedded episodes than Mendes. Same thing with TJ-Barao, Garbrandt-Cruz etc etc. If you steal too much shine, if you start think for yourself and steal attention from the main jock, you get booted.

Unfortunately, I think you're onto something

Short man complex in full effect. Ludwig probably got chased out because he was tall.

Back