Team alpha male gameplan for Dominick Cruz leaked

Someone needs to tell Cruz that Cody plans to punch him.

Meanwhile Dominick's white board

RUN.RUN.RUN
RUN.RUN.RUN
RUN.RUN.RUN
RUN.RUN.RUN
RUN.RUN.RUN
RUN.RUN.RUN

Dominic's whiteboard just has a list of different 5* restaurants to choose from for dinner after he outclasses Cody without breaking a sweat

Cruz is at home trying to memorize that like the old school NES secret codes. Up, up, Down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start.

Cruz is at home trying to memorize that like the old school NES secret codes. Up, up, Down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start.
Ah the classic Konami code.

Right haha
I guess we can help him out a little

Tyron is far more explosive and athletic than necktat can ever hope to be

Necktat was supposed to have a higher fight IQ but lost this privilege when he tattood his neck

However since Cruz is just a point fighter, necktat still got a punchers chance but it gonna be rough

The game plan to beat Dom is the same for everyone: low, middle and high kicks all day (...and have the ground game to back this game plan up, of course).

No one coming in with a hands-only approach is going to catch him. TJ was the best bet and he couldn't do shit.

Ah the classic Konami code.

I approve of this knowledge but

that-s-fucking-illegal-o.gif

Miss, air, miss, whiff
Whiff, air, miss, air
Air, air, whiff
Miss, miss, miss
Whiff, whiff, air
Whiff, miss, miss, air, whiff
Gas. Tank. Empty

Its going to be a hell of a better fight than the main event

Meanwhile Dominick's white board

RUN.RUN.RUN
RUN.RUN.RUN
RUN.RUN.RUN
RUN.RUN.RUN
RUN.RUN.RUN
RUN.RUN.RUN
Correction

Run.Run.Run.
Jab.Dance around.Jab
Run.Run.Run

I like Dom's fighting style though.

Did u just compare necktat athleticism to tyron woodley? Welcome to sherdog and MMA let me know if u want a tutorial
meant how he could used his. not that hes twood jesus you friut stop lookin for a reason to feel better

What? Those are just basic combinations
lots of gyms write them on boards before classes so people know what they're doing

Lol I don't know why someone could even think that's a game plans, do they actually believe a fight is just a 25 minutes sequence of punch combinations rehearsed multiple time.

CoGar beard tat going to have a long night ahead of him, only been out of the 1st round three times, throwing wild and chasing a guy with superior footwork is a sure equation to gas.

Just don't get hit too much and bang him up, bro.

Could be a ruse, but it's alpha male so I doubt it.

The game plan to beat Dom is the same for everyone: low, middle and high kicks all day (...and have the ground game to back this game plan up, of course).

No one coming in with a hands-only approach is going to catch him. TJ was the best bet and he couldn't do shit.
"couldn't do shit", split decision. a lot of people though dillashaw won

it's not like cruz is mayweather

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back