Team alpha male gameplan for Dominick Cruz leaked

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Meatheads lol
LLaMTAx.png

Buchholz...LAL

He couldn't get a fighter to beat cruz if he had 100 years to prepare for it.

Meanwhile Dominick's white board

RUN.RUN.RUN
RUN.RUN.RUN
RUN.RUN.RUN
RUN.RUN.RUN
RUN.RUN.RUN
RUN.RUN.RUN

Well, if anyone has the gameplan to beat Cruz, it's Team Alpha Male. They've done a stellar job so far.

It's not the most in depth breakdown but even so, Cody will fly out the gate wildly swinging for the fences. You can bank on that.

Last edited:
What? Those are just basic combinations
lots of gyms write them on boards before classes so people know what they're doing

That's what they want you to believe... *X-files music comes on*

take the tyron approach. use your athleticism to counter your opponent instead of try to close the gap. might have to back up and lose a round or 2 but charging in on a better striker is gonna get your ass whooped.

unless cody just go's out there and besmirches him

Meatheads lol
LLaMTAx.png

not one kick. maybe because cody cant grapple. they are taking the volume approach aswell. 3 strikes at a time and no less. that board shows alot

I saw that on embedded and I was like: {<huh}

Thats just a list of moves so those idiots dont forget to throw strikes, not really a gameplan

take the tyron approach. use your athleticism to counter your opponent instead of try to close the gap. might have to back up and lose a round or 2 but charging in on a better striker is gonna get your ass whooped.

Did u just compare necktat athleticism to tyron woodley? Welcome to sherdog and MMA let me know if u want a tutorial

Back