Team Alpha Mail's Bang Streak

So how does this Alpha Mail opposes to e-mail, which I can also afford?

counthomer.png

It'll be crazy if they finally get a UFC title. It depends on who improved more between MM and Joe B.

If Alpha Male win all those fights this thread outta be archived.

Actually, I think TJ will be the only one losing his fight.

If Alpha Male win all those fights this thread outta be archived.

"Outta" should be "ought to". Now edit and correct that crap before fists_of_stone comes over here and wrecks you!

Actually, I think TJ will be the only one losing his fight.

McDonald will beat Faber.

Faber's the only one whose hands haven't improved post-Bang. That will prove fatal against Mayday.

McDonald will beat Faber.

Faber's the only one whose hands haven't improved post-Bang. That will prove fatal against Mayday.

I don't know, he can always outwrestle guys. And if Marajo can't sub you, probably McDonald can't either.

They're 12-0 or 13-0 in the UFC since Bang took over (I don't know whether Bang was coach for the Mendes/Meza fight). They were 13-7 or 14-7 in the UFC before Bang took over, with 4 of the losses being in title fights, 1 was the TUF finale, and the other 2 both by Castillo. It's been really tough competition during the streak. Pretty great

I think they have a pretty good chance in all of those fights. I have a feeling the one they lose is going to be Dillashaw.

This Joe Rogan Experience podcast is sponsored by Alpha Mail, enter in the codename Rogan. You will get a free fleshlight delivered to you by our friendly chimp courier. Dont forget our other products like Alpha Brain to keep your computer running and Alpha Nail. Be a bro, get some kettlebells and fix your fucking nails.

Bye...

Big Assuncao fan but I think TJ is just too athletic for him.
I think Faber vs. McDonald is very had to pick, as Pickett was able to take Mayday down while half dead, I guess we'll see if Faber can get in on a leg without eating a hard shot. Mendes will almost certainly beat Lentz
Honestly, DJ is their only opponent I feel confident in picking, and even then, him and JoeBen are evenly matched

Duane Ludwig had just let them bang, bros.

Damnit! TJ you won! oh well, that was close.... good fight

Back