Team Alpha Mail's Bang Streak

dickcheney

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
its about to crumble... and i feel bad for em.

it was a great run, and i'm sure the team will run some other great streaks afterwards, but it looks like Joe Silva/Shelby are about to orchestrate a losing streak for em...

urijah faber vs michael mcdonald
chad mendes vs nik lentz
benevides vs DJ
dillashaw vs raphael

those are some tough matches

nevermind, just re-read those matches...Alpha Male gonna smash!

They've got a solid chance at going 4-0 here. Mendes over Lentz is a rather easy pick.

AlphaMail-GTA4-logo.png
??

Leave it to DJ to break the streak.

All great fights. If alpha male somehow goes 4-0 the hype for that team is gonna be off the charts.

benevides vs DJ, will be tough, its doable but my money would go on the mouse.

On a different forum this thread would have a completely different subject.

Yeah, definitely.

In terms of difficulty I have it...

Joe-B vs MM
TJD vs Raph
Faber vs MicMac
Mendes vs Lentz

urijah faber vs michael mcdonald
chad mendes vs nik lentz
benevides vs DJ
dillashaw vs raphael

Mendes will destroy lentz
Dillashaw will beat Raphael
Faber is 50/50 with Mcdaonald
and although he lost last time i think Benevides has a good shot

i would be surprised the go any worse than 3 wins out of 4.

Team Alpha Mail > Fed Ex

Haha...only on here does misspelling throw credibility of TS way off the tracks. Love it.

By the way...me thinks after these wins, Team
AM's badassery will only solidify that much more. You read it here first...in before eighteen other threads get posted on the same topic.

Maybe the Blackzilians should hire up some over the hill MMA fighter as their coach. Maybe Bas Rutten could change their momentum.

I think they go 3 for 4 in those matchups. Probably my favorite camp in the sport at this stage. Constant improvement, exciting fights, top level athletes, good work ethic. Well rounded dudes that never tire and now a bunch of grapplers that are knocking people out.

Benavidez is a monster but I see DJ being too much again. Would be pretty happy for him to pull it off though.

Maybe the Blackzilians should hire up some over the hill MMA fighter as their coach. Maybe Bas Rutten could change their momentum.

the problem is Bas only knows MMA up until and including IFL.... you would have to find an over the hill fighter who also happens to be a fight nerd who smokes weed

i hope benavidez beats minnie mouse. hes a hell of a lot more exciting.

What's with these lately. All misspelled threads need to be deleted if not corrected. These are getting old.

Back