Opinion "TDS rising to white whale obsession"

unimackpass

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Like to check out Tim Cast occasionally, he seems to make a effort at being somewhat fare which means libs will twist into knots to discredit him.
Some good points are made that the TDS is moving towards a fatal overdrive.
The orange man has become the white whale living in captain Ahab head eventually driving him to total insanity.
There are people literally addicted 24-7 to the latest juicy media tidbit that is anti trump, it's a insatiable obsession that is driving leftists to total insanity. "From the heart of hell I stab at thee!"

"From the heart of hell I stab at thee!"

source.gif

What's he hiding underneath that beanie?

He's absolutely right. People who hate Trump can't stop making everything about him and they're addicted to negative stories about him. It's like they need to be soothed and assured that "orange man bad" 24/7.

I think a lot of Leftists do not believe in God, or have little faith in God. Because of that, to many of them, Politics has become their religion. They are willing to believe damn near anything the MSM tells them without questioning motives, conflicting information, or anything that would threaten their Leftist faith. It's kind of weirdo cultish.

Last edited:
I think a lot of Leftists do not believe in God, or have strong faith in God. Because of that, to many of them, Politics has become their religion. They are willing to believe damn near anything the MSM tells them without questioning motives, conflicting information, or anything that would threaten their Leftist faith. It's kind of weirdo cultish.
Statists are usually big time believers in The Religion of Science. They go together perfectly well.

Trump is a fat incoherent moron so he’s an easy target

I find there is a direct correlation between the rise in "TDS" and the rise in Trump's exhibitions of megalomania and corruption.

It's like, prostitutes working the East End of London were sort of concerned after the mutilated body of Mary Ann Nichols was found. But by the time Mary Jane Kelly's body was found they were hysterical.

Classic case of 1888's "JTRDS".

The mainstream media in my opinion is the #1 culprit in all of this.

I feel bad for younger people especially because they've been lied to into believing these false and harmful narratives. In short they've been indoctrinated into a false reality and as such it's created a division in our country that I've never seen, or really considered possible.

To me and many I've talked to about this, even if the person who is president isn't someone I like, I still want them to do a good job for the best interests of everyone. The media however doesn't give a shit about that and IMO incites not only irrational hatred but violence as well.
The positive side of me feels(hopes) that at some point the MSM will be held to account and be made to pay for the damage they've done.
The realist in me knows better though.

there are a few posters here who can't help but bring trump into everything, granted

but type 2 TDS (trump dick sucking) is much more prevalent on this forum. near enough every bit of legitimate warranted criticism is reflexively met with reeeees of "tds!" and "this is it!", it's embarrassing

i don't watch MSM so maybe type 1 is the more dominant strain overall but in here it's most definitely type 2

- MSM is overwhelmingly poor and biased. Their refusal to give any credit to Trump when he actually does anything good, as well as their virtue signalling instead of focusing on real policies (CNN, MSNCB) is just as bad as their worship of him (Fox).
- Trump is a corrupt liar who violates national and international law regularly
- Tim Pool is a tool, and a grifter

Last edited:
I think a lot of Leftists do not believe in God, or have strong faith in God. Because of that, to many of them, Politics has become their religion. They are willing to believe damn near anything the MSM tells them without questioning motives, conflicting information, or anything that would threaten their Leftist faith. It's kind of weirdo cultish.

A nihilistic faith creates anger looking for a outlet.

i don't watch MSM so maybe type 1 is the more dominant strain overall but in here it's most definitely type 2

Pure Bliss, innit? I don't watch 'alternative media' either, and wouldn't know 85% of what I read on here if I had not read it on here. Everyone perpetually miserable, pissed off, outraged and I'm just like OMG I'ma do what the fuck I want. The endorphins be pumping, the dopamine be dumping, life is so great. I'm almost getting concerned I'll start developing permanent laugh lines.

<Dany07>

It is fascinating to watch what you guys obsess over.

Back