News Tawanchai vs Superbon set for ONE FridayFights46 on December 22, Muay Thai world championship fight

Who wins?

• Total voters
I heard from a reliable source that Jo the GOAT and Tawanchai were at a Starbucks when Chatri walked in. Next thing you know he sits down at their table and offers Jo the title fight against Superbon, but before Chatri could even finish what he was saying, Jo shakes his head, turns to Tawanchai and says "You got this kid", before leaving Starbucks. Truely a man among men.

I heard from a reliable source that Jo the GOAT and Tawanchai were at a Starbucks when Chatri walked in. Next thing you know he sits down at their table and offers Jo the title fight against Superbon, but before Chatri could even finish what he was saying, Jo shakes his head, turns to Tawanchai and says "You got this kid", before leaving Starbucks. Truely a man among men.
I think a post like this should automatically remove the double yellow, IMO at least...

Was it Nuttawuayste of time?

I'm slightly leaning Superbon and its nice to see some others agree, because I would love for Superbon to throw a wrench in ONE's champ vs champ plans.

I'm slightly leaning Superbon and its nice to see some others agree, because I would love for Superbon to throw a wrench in ONE's champ vs champ plans.

Me too. I remember Sittichai giving Tawanchai a fight and a half in Muay Thai. So I expect Superbon to put it on him too.

I don't think Tawanchai is used to constant pressure. We've seen it with his fight against the GOAT Smokin Jo Nattawut.

One's website has this event (Friday Fights 46) up for US $39.99 ppv or a combo with Rodtang vs Takeru event for $68.99. Has anyone heard anything about this being a PPV?

One's website has this event (Friday Fights 46) up for US $39.99 ppv or a combo with Rodtang vs Takeru event for $68.99. Has anyone heard anything about this being a PPV?
Yes, unfortunately that seemed to be the case, but looks like will be a Youtube stream!

Yes, unfortunately that seemed to be the case, but looks like will be a Youtube stream!

Yep 6 first fights are on the Youtube Channel, and then it's the PPV for the others fights.
Hopefully I'll find a link.

Should be an easy win for Superbon under ONE's ruleset.

Really excited for this card top to bottom... though not sure why they would try to put it on PPV instead of trying to lure in new fans. The names here just aren't well known enough to make many sales but the fights should be really good.

Over, would like to see it, will they rerun it to you tube?

I just tried my Japanese VPN. Went back into the Live broadcast where the whole event was, but they've moved it now LMFAO and I got spoilers. Oh well!

Over, would like to see it, will they rerun it to you tube?
Seems likely they will upload the full fight after a week or so but I've no idea what the agreement is post-PPV. I'd be surprised if it wasn't at least a week. That said. I'll be watching it online somewhere within 24 hours.

Back