Tattoo sleeves. Bad or good?

G0DSPEED

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is your opinion?

Also do you think geography plays a factor? I think it is more acceptable to be tatted in a place like Arizona or maybe Vegas than Connecticut.

Post your favorite tattoo sleeves.

As long as it's not color. Color tattoos are gay as fuck.

Most tattoos are shit. So a sleeve tattoo is usually the equivalent of someone's arm being substituted for toilet paper.

o9lahd.png

What is your opinion?

Also do you think geography plays a factor? I think it is more acceptable to be tatted in a place like Arizona or maybe Vegas than Connecticut.

Post your favorite tattoo sleeves.

There are plenty of tattooed folk in CT., and even uptight Fairfield county residents are getting inked.

To each their own -but I personally feel there should be meaning in what one does when it comes to stuff like that. Too many people just go out and slap some shit together just so they can have a sleeve imo

Like anything else, they can look good or bad. It just depends on the style(s) you go with, how well it is planned out, and how much you're willing to pay for good work.

Good:

intricate-traditional-american-tattoo-guys-full-sleeves.jpg

Antlers-Dragon-Japanese-Tattoo-Sleeve-by-Johan-svahn.jpg

asian-male-tattoo-flowers.jpg

And the bad:

bad-tattoo.jpg

half-sleeve-tribal-tattoo.jpg

tattoos.jpg

Props to that last old guy though for getting tatted.

Like anything else, they can look good or bad. It just depends on the style(s) you go with, how well it is planned out, and how much you're willing to pay for good work.

Good:

intricate-traditional-american-tattoo-guys-full-sleeves.jpg

Antlers-Dragon-Japanese-Tattoo-Sleeve-by-Johan-svahn.jpg

asian-male-tattoo-flowers.jpg

And the bad:

bad-tattoo.jpg

half-sleeve-tribal-tattoo.jpg

tattoos.jpg

Props to that last old guy though for getting tatted.
south12.jpg

have two half sleeves myself. one is shit and the other I like

No one has so many things they are passionate about that they need to have their arms covered in pictures.

I don't think the 50 and under crowd care if someone has tattoo's as long as it's tastefully and not on the face.

Back