Tatiana Suarez says fans will “think she is evil after they see her punching power”

Don't blink'

Also
Never heard of him

stick to wrestling, don't be 2nd Ronda, wrestling is enough

I just can't cheer for Jackie Chan, no matter what Saurez says.

Punching power??Fans??? LOL these chicks are so delusional. Ronda Bless.

I can't keep up with kids these days, didn't know that evil is now a synonym for bad

Lol, Chick thinks she's Amanda Nunes all of a sudden.
<[analyzed}>

Good one Tatiana, now sit the fuck down, you ain't got shit in those soft ass hands.

I'm sold on Suarez. Hopefully it stays one two one two shoot double. This chick is nasty

Her wrestling is on a different level to these other girls.

I think Carla has a chance in spite of being smaller. Suarez swings her punches wildly and that would be a good time for Carla to shoot in on those takedowns. The main thing is who will get the takedown first? Also, if it becomes a standup match it is also in Carla's favor. Suarez will need to get the takedown first and Carla has shown from time to time that she does get taken down. I hope Carla's also been working bottom game bjj...

She kinda laughs at herself afterwards, like she's thinking "damn, why did i say that." Not worried about her getting cocky or overconfident.

yeah i dunno bout that, she'd be better off just wrestling since carla did pretty well on the feet with gadelha and has been scrappy as hell lately.

suarez looks to be the best wrestler in the division.

I just can't cheer for Jackie Chan, no matter what Saurez says.
lmao I can’t unsee it
ESPARZA_CARLA.png

Back