Tatiana Suarez says fans will “think she is evil after they see her punching power”

lmao I can’t unsee it
ESPARZA_CARLA.png

<{MindBrown}>

{<jordan}<{MingNope}>

Her chin puts Bruce Campbell’s to shame. A few more years of hormone therapy and she may sound like him too...

bruce-campbell-4.jpg

Please always post a sexy pic of the female fighter when talking about WMMA, this is standard procedure, and really the only reason I click on these threads!

Palhares must be the devil himself.

Gross. She looks like a female Bigfoot. Or a female Cyborg.

Yeah, I’m not even gonna watch her fight so good luck with that

Now she has to live up to that bold claim.

Shall see...

....Suarez is going to be a champ....she has the skills..

But watching WMMA requires patience and effort.......i swear, almost on all the WMMA fights there always one fighter that fights just as crappy as CM PUNK....like there is a mismatch on all fights

I like her. She wrestlefucks people and she is also big as hell. Carla is tiny and I don't see her climbing back to the top

I believe her, wrestlers like her usually do have some heavy hands. I think she will beat Carla up. I look forward to Suarez's future. I am sold.

Carla doesn’t stand a chance. She’s the taller, rangier, better wrestling version of Carla.

I think Tatiana is a very attractive woman. That is all.

why do people always wanna see a fighter get destroyed because they display confidence

Yeah... unlikely to happen but you go girl!

Dat chin tho. Puts most men to shame.

I hope Tatiana jumps in front of Andrade (even IF she beats KK) for the title shot when she beats Esparza. Andrade already has an L to Joanna and I don't see her beating Rose, even Tecia was having success against Andrade early in the fight.

The only person I see being a threat to Tatiana is the champ and Gadelha.

I think she's hot. That chin could handle my balls easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back