Crime Targeted killings of Muslims in Albuquerque ***Update: Muslim Afghani Arrested***

Source?

And do they consider all the attacks of black people on Asians people hate crimes? Or do we sweep those under the rug?

No, they aren't hate crimes - like everything else, they are the fault of white people because of people of colour have no responsibilities in life nor face any consequences for their poor behaviour. Moosaev is a known racist anyway, he's always been very anti-white on these boards.

No, they aren't hate crimes - like everything else, they are the fault of white people because of people of colour have no responsibilities in life nor face any consequences for their poor behaviour. Moosaev is a known racist anyway, he's always been very anti-white on these boards.
Let's see if he actually tries to give a source. If he does, I bet it will be one looking at absolute numbers instead of per capita.

Same prophet, disagreement in leadership after Mo kicked the bucket. Similar stupidity to Christians fighting over minutiae. Differences are more important than similarities to insecure people.
Christians didn’t at all with each other until 1054. Wasn’t actual combat til 1204 and that was a Venice led whoops that got fools excommunicated. Took the reformation for wars to happen
While Islam had fighting basically right after Mo died
https://www.breitbart.com/social-ju...al-church-comes-support-sex-changes-all-ages/. Think there are many good reasons to disagree with others over

TS was just projecting his own fears, insecurities and most important blatant prejudices into the thread.

Although I have been confronted with it many times before it still baffles me when guys like TS talk about the blatant prejudices from the bad guys, from his perspective white people, christians and in general non-muslims, using nothing but blatant prejudices and generalization, without actually being aware of the paradox.

SherBro, just say you were wrong and move on. You are just digging yourself deeper here.
What was I wrong about? I never claimed it was for sure a non Muslim Vs Muslim hate crime (please point to where I said this). All I said was APD seems to be treating it as such, which was 100% true. I swear sherdog is filled with dyslexic autists. Read my damn posts man lol.

Lmao you're still salty about that?? I only said that to trigger you, because you feel very comfortable saying all kinds of foul stuff about Muslims and Islam, so i gave you a dose of your own medicine. And predictably, you're too much of a bitch to take what you dish out. But don't worry man, the plan is still to make Szeged Muslim one day, buckle up loool.
The infidels do not realize that in the end Muslims will rule the world. The globalist are using them as a tool to destabilize western countries but they do not realize that once the west is conquered Muslims will come for the globalists as well. Muslims are focused and cannot be bribed or bought. They hold true in their faith and plan to rule the world.

Christians didn’t at all with each other until 1054. Wasn’t actual combat til 1204 and that was a Venice led whoops that got fools excommunicated. Took the reformation for wars to happen
While Islam had fighting basically right after Mo died
https://www.breitbart.com/social-ju...al-church-comes-support-sex-changes-all-ages/. Think there are many good reasons to disagree with others over
What’s next? Pope gonna lead world pride parade next year or come out himself/herself/itself? Deviation from the bible and previous norm is accelerating at an unprecedented pace. Since probably the Obama era.

Honor killings IMO.

Yeah but it seems like the victims had nothing in common with the dude's son in law except strong opinions on Ali. Not really honor killings, more like a 'hate crime' because the targets' only relationship to the killer was their common religion.

What’s next? Pope gonna lead world pride parade next year or come out himself/herself/itself? Deviation from the bible and previous norm is accelerating at an unprecedented pace. Since probably the Obama era.
Thing is the Anglican Church is dying. They went soft and most their members left. As has happening with most churches that have gone liberal. Made a thread about it a bit back.
But yes many of these churches are dropping anything and everything biblical to appeal to people. It’s not working at all, though. Someone who thinks becoming trans isn’t going to go to church. Meanwhile someone who knows that is wrong, will no longer come.

What was I wrong about? I never claimed it was for sure a non Muslim Vs Muslim hate crime (please point to where I said this). All I said was APD seems to be treating it as such, which was 100% true. I swear sherdog is filled with dyslexic autists. Read my damn posts man lol.
You were wrong about this shit and then weaseled out by not responding when I asked you for a source to back up your non-sense claims.
If anything White people are probably over represented as perpetrators of hate crimes, not under represented.

Source?

And do they consider all the attacks of black people on Asian people hate crimes? Or do we sweep those under the rug?
Whites are clearly underrepresented in hate crimes.

Of the 6,780 known offenders:

• 55.1% were White
  • 21.2% were Black or African American
  • 15.7% race unknown
Other races accounted for the remaining known offenders
Hate Crime Statistics | HATECRIMES | Department of Justice

However, population:
  • 75.8% White
  • 13.8% Black or African American
In other words, whites are underrepresented, blacks overrepresented.

Now go back into hiding and not responding.

Last edited:
80% chance it's some Muslim guy they know that had some sort of beef, not pork, with them.

This has to be the most well-timed and future-proof comment I've seen here. I hereby nominate the best comment of this year which was also the very first in the thread.

If anything White people are probably over represented as perpetrators of hate crimes, not under represented.

11 pages of a desperate muslim digging his own grave. Admitting your mistakes and moving on is simply not on the map for this man. His last comment really shows how unhinged he is.

What was I wrong about?

The infidels do not realize that in the end Muslims will rule the world. The globalist are using them as a tool to destabilize western countries but they do not realize that once the west is conquered Muslims will come for the globalists as well. Muslims are focused and cannot be bribed or bought. They hold true in their faith and plan to rule the world.
Oh man please read some history of the Islamic world.

Back