Crime Targeted killings of Muslims in Albuquerque ***Update: Muslim Afghani Arrested***

tvhnsg25xwg91.jpg

Ts was probably on twitter and was influenced by these idiots.

Jesus...

Why are 'journalists' speculating utter shite?

I don''t think an anti-Muslim bigot automatically has to be white. There are plenty of unhinged people who are hispanic, black or some other race. However, just purely off numbers (US is 70% white) it stands to reason there would've been a higher likelihood the perp was white.
That would make sense if they were committing crimes at the same rate, but we all know that’s not true.

It's the norm for many modern "journalists"

Just a bizarre piece of commentary on a horrific story.

I don't even know what to say about it other than, dude didn't know what he was talking about.

That would make sense if they were committing crimes at the same rate, but we all know that’s not true.
If anything White people are probably over represented as perpetrators of hate crimes, not under represented.

Same prophet, disagreement in leadership after Mo kicked the bucket. Similar stupidity to Christians fighting over minutiae. Differences are more important than similarities to insecure people.
Another factor in the Shia - Sunni divide is an ethnic component, because Shiism is strongly associated with Iran. There is a strong ethnic resentment between Sunni Arabs and Iran.

Syrians, Lebanese, Eastern Saudis, Yemenis, Bahrainis and Iraqis all have large Arab Shia populations but most Gulf Arabs are Sunni and they see Iran as a threat not just because of Iran being mostly Sia but also because Iran is mostly not Arab.

So what? Because I’m Muslim I can’t post an article related to potential anti Muslim hate crimes? So we gonna stop all the white folks on sherdog from posting news items about possible anti white discrimination? Lmao. Retarded.

Not to defend him(because he's a fucking child). But I believe he was actually defending you in his own very retarded way.

Your brain has to be infected if you think Hindu nationalists are putting in work in the American southwest
Indeed. Honestly if that was the case I’d be truly shocked. These people are so woke they’ve become infected with brain worms

I'm not against the death penalty when there is concrete physical evidence. Like DNA, or you're caught on a tape, etc. I'm against death penalty for convictions based on circumstantial, too high a chance of mistakes.

If there's hard evidence, and guilt is known, death penalty should be done within a week.

Any bit of doubt and death penalty should not be an option.

Not to defend him(because he's a fucking child). But I believe he was actually defending you in his own very retarded way.

Thanks but I don’t need your help. I was defending myself and my post. Someone that has challenged multiple posters to fight on here should not be calling anyone a fucking child.

Last edited:
The fact that 4 random unconnected people were killed all with the same background by the same person IS evidence of a hate crime. By the way, it turns out it WAS a hate crime, just a muslim on muslim hate crime. So you have no point.

SherBro, just say you were wrong and move on. You are just digging yourself deeper here.

Back