tapping douchebags

I try to not have any anger in me when I am rolling. I used to. Assholes don't last very long at my school so I don't run into them that often.

That football guy seems like a dick, but he could change if he learned humility. BJJ could teach him that.

Just keep rooling!
Sorry i couldnt help myself, but what the hell are you doing making people tap by squeezing your guard? Only fools do that!

well first i shoot in for a double and tooked hom down he tried to get me in a gillitine and i passed to side control he kepted holding on to my neck so i put my forearm on his throat to make him let go of my neck and he tapped. then I had him in my guard and squeesed so tight that he tapped. and the third i got an armbar from guard.

Dude what do they teach in Mississippi? your english is GOD AWFUL!

Shot not shoot
took not tooked
guillotine not gillitine
kepted? wow!
squeeSed? it's a Z brother!
oh and roll is 2 l's not 2 o's - rool??

Spend more time with the hooked on phoenix and less on the mat! =)

Aside from all that...good job keeping that "bully" in check! It feels good when you put them in their place!

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Just keep rooling!
Sorry i couldnt help myself, but what the hell are you doing making people tap by squeezing your guard? Only fools do that!

I wasent trying to make him tap. I was letting him get the feel of being in the guard. I didnt even apply much pressure, I was suprised that he tapped.

if you squeese the gillitine tight enough it's almost as high percentage as the ompleta

Dude what do they teach in Mississippi? your english is GOD AWFUL!

Shot not shoot
took not tooked
guillotine not gillitine
kepted? wow!
squeeSed? it's a Z brother!
oh and roll is 2 l's not 2 o's - rool??

Aside from all that...good job keeping that "bully" in check! It feels good when you put them in their place!

Hooked on a mythical bird that rises from the ashes? Or perhaps hooked on a city in Arizona?

I think you meant phonics.

Just playing, I found it hilarious after all the spelling nazi corrections, well..

Have you ever had someone ever come up in your gym that you couldent stand, and tapped them several times? The other day theres this guy from my school, thats like captain of the football team hes the biggest jerk youll ever meet, always trying to be a smart ass,and making fun of people. Anyway he came up to my gym because one of his friends trains with us the whole time he keeps on saying stuff up under his breath when it was finaly time to rool we usually rool with on person for about 1 minute and i tapped him 3 times every one at school thinks hes such a badass and later he told me I dont have a life because all i do is train and I just laughted That was my most satisfying rool ever.

Let me guess this guy also bangs the hot girls and drives a much better car than you do to? The simple fact you posted this here sort of makes what he said 100% true.

Nex tyme yu c hym siteeng akros frum yu inn tha sandbachs, pik a fyte whith hym!

yu alredy no yu kan juhst pul gard annd skweeze!

Nex tyme yu c hym siteeng akros frum yu inn tha sandbachs, pik a fyte whith hym!

yu alredy no yu kan juhst pul gard annd skweeze!

clearly he hasnt learned the art of pull guard and armbar...

Hooked on a mythical bird that rises from the ashes? Or perhaps hooked on a city in Arizona?

Just playing, I found it hilarious after all the spelling nazi corrections, well..

Went right over your head, didn't it?

CCCCCCOMBO BREAKER!!!!!!!!!!!

We had this big oaf coming over a while ago and he injured one of our (relatively few) brown belts, who was much older and smaller than him (seemed like the fucker was a little proud of it too), so I felt that it really was my duty to put him in a couple of excessively rough clock chokes afterwards when I rolled with him..

Back