tapping douchebags

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
Have you ever had someone ever come up in your gym that you couldent stand, and tapped them several times? The other day theres this guy from my school, thats like captain of the football team hes the biggest jerk youll ever meet, always trying to be a smart ass,and making fun of people. Anyway he came up to my gym because one of his friends trains with us the whole time he keeps on saying stuff up under his breath when it was finaly time to rool we usually rool with on person for about 1 minute and i tapped him 3 times every one at school thinks hes such a badass and later he told me I dont have a life because all i do is train and I just laughted That was my most satisfying rool ever.

nah, i wouldn't roll with someone who i thought was an asshole - doesn't happen a whole lot but those are one of my rules when it comes to sparring

sounds like that could be the plot for Never Back Down 2: NEVER BACK DOWN AGAIN

how 'bout "NEVER BACK DOWN 2: Pull Guard and Armbar"

well first i shoot in for a double and tooked hom down he tried to get me in a gillitine and i passed to side control he kepted holding on to my neck so i put my forearm on his throat to make him let go of my neck and he tapped. then I had him in my guard and squeesed so tight that he tapped. and the third i got an armbar from guard.

I really don't have a life because i train and work all the time.

I've lost girlfriends, and friends over it.

However, I have made a lot of friends from it, too.

Theres this one kid I know, he's maybe 18 or 19...he seems to remind me of myself a lot when I was his age. As in he's watched about all the UFC there is, read a bunch of BJJ books and watched a bunch of videos..now he thinks he's good at BJJ and wants to train...so I keep telling him i'll take him up to the gym, but he's gonna get his ass kicked.

He's got the interest, but I am trying to prepare him for the rude awakening that I had, when you realize how much you suck. That's why most people quit, so I figure if you prepare them for it first they will do a lot better, and might not quit.

I know this is totally off subject for the most part, but I figured most people are just gonna troll and flame in this thread so I figured I would post something atleast semi related.

What mod/s/poster/s is running this character?

yeah, I thought he might be a troll too, but he's been here since December and I haven't seen anything ridiculous yet, so maybe the guy's just some high schooler. I can see something like that happening with high schoolers.

I have the misfortune of remembering a lot of insignificant things. I have "meridian mississippi" stuck in my head. At least 20 times I've read things I've got nothing nice to say about, in multiple sub-forums, and I look to the left and there it is.

Read the profile. Look at the spelling. Can't be real.

I have the misfortune of remembering a lot of insignificant things. I have "meridian mississippi" stuck in my head. At least 20 times I've read things I've got nothing nice to say about, in multiple sub-forums, and I look to the left and there it is.

Read the profile. Look at the spelling. Can't be real.

What? cant be real? whats your problem you dont even know me. If you dont like my thread then dont post.

I try my best to refrain from being a grammar nazi, but holy shit dude if you're in high school less rolling, more studying please.

I'm not going to dog your grammar, but I am curious what "machido jujitsu" is.

flickerstance said:
im 17 and a white belt should be blue in machido jujitsu

I'm not going to dog your grammar, but I am curious what "machido jujitsu" is.

Dude, its the revolutionary grappling form made famous by jun jakkks macheeto.... he teaches the clam guard, the rash guard, and the crispy nacho guard. Come on!!! Can't you stay on top of your grappling current events...

My bad carlos machados jiujitsu.

Just giving you a hard time, man.

Oh, and I've got one for you: the newest student in my No-Gi class is a cop that pulled me over for speeding 2 weeks ago.

Just giving you a hard time, man.

Oh, and I've got one for you: the newest student in my No-Gi class is a cop that pulled me over for speeding 2 weeks ago.

lol, now there's somebody who needs tapped a few times.

Naw but seriously, the guy should be taught to always stand up from guard. That is what cops need.

lol, now there's somebody who needs tapped a few times.

Naw but seriously, the guy should be taught to always stand up from guard. That is what cops need.

He let me go with just a warning; no ticket. If he would have written me up, it would have been 10x's more awkward.

Back