Tank Abbott vs Mark Hunt.

Tank was the harder hitter. He's in a different class than Hunt.. Can you imagine Tank ever whining "What if I had been killed in there"?

I could never see Tank Abbott whining about losing to a fighter that took steroids, its comical to even think such a thought.
Lol at you saying Hunt lost. If you want to believe that for another month or so go ahead and live in a fairy tale. Hunt did not lost that fight and in a month or so it will be a fact.

Didn't Tank lose all three of his UFC return fights? They were against Cabbage, Mir and some other guy.

Yeah but then tank knocked cabbage out with one punch and then walked out of the cage in rumble on the rock

Tank was the harder hitter. He's in a different class than Hunt.. Can you imagine Tank ever whining "What if I had been killed in there"?
Tank was the hardest hitter because he didn't complain about peds?

Last video of Tank I saw was him laying in his couch whining about women. Guess that suits you better.

Tank was the hardest hitter because he didn't complain about peds?

Last video of Tank I saw was him laying in his couch whining about women. Guess that suits you better.

He doesn't like women being MMA fighters and I don't either, so yes, it is better than Hunt whining about being afraid of dying in the Octagon. Tank never did that.

Hard call, Tanks ko's over Matua & Nelmark I think ? were two of the most brutal finishes ever..both of those guys looked legitimately dead, he also exposed cabbages chin.

However, Hunt has much cleaner and crisp technique and face planted Roy Nelson as well as a highlight of ko's in K1 and MMA.

This fight basically already happened when Hunt beat Nelson.

Hunt via uppercut

Now Tank vs Big Country would be an exciting brawl for about 4 minutes

This fight basically already happened when Hunt beat Nelson.

Hunt via uppercut

Now Tank vs Big Country would be an exciting brawl for about 4 minutes
In what way is Nelson anything like abbott aside from his power and body type? Tank always threw straight and was nonstop aggression, while Roy threw mostly overhands and would try to land one big hit before backing off and trying again. Hunt would be overwhelmed and pressured into getting ko'd.

I don't get the Tank love on this board. The dude would quit if the fight went more than 3 minutes and got pieced up by every half decent fighter he faced. Hunt may whine but he leaves it all in there.

Hunt would brutally sleep tank. It's a tailormade fight for him

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back