Tank Abbott vs Mark Hunt.

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who is the hardest hitting fighter to ever grace the Octagon of the UFC? The hard hitting walk off KO master and K1 Champ Mark 'Super Samoan' Hunt? Or is it the original Huntington Beach Bad boy, pit fighter Tank?

Well, striking involves all sorts of technique and timing etc. Silva might not have been the most powerful guy, but he put people to sleep. For pure strength, I would think both your guys are in the mix with a few others, and I would have to give the edge to Tank.

tank-abbott-rants-about-ronda-700.jpg

Hunt by flying armbar and whatever else he wants.

I could never see Tank Abbott whining about losing to a fighter that took steroids, its comical to even think such a thought.

Tank. When he landed he landed hard. Pity most the time he would just wild brawl and not use technique :(

Who is the hardest hitting fighter to ever grace the Octagon of the UFC? The hard hitting walk off KO master and K1 Champ Mark 'Super Samoan' Hunt? Or is it the original Huntington Beach Bad boy, pit fighter Tank?
Tank was an avid 'bar' fighter not an avid 'pit' fighter, CasualMMAFan*.

In terms of impact, I'd actually give it to Tank, but I'd wager on Hunto to put him out.

Only talking power I say tank, his rematch with cabbage was a perfect example of how hard he hits

Back