Tank Abbott had no heart

I don't think TS is suggesting he himself is tough or a fighter. He's pointing out that Tank Abbott wasn't any tougher than modern fighters. I mean how exactly is Tank tougher than that lardboy Parker Porter?

He gets talked about today because of the era that he fought in, not because he had any skills or exhibited any toughness in the cage.
So in your reality, it takes no skill or toughness to compete and have wins in the UFC? Obvious you’ve never competed in MMA either.

I will never understand why people judge fighters by what they do outside of the ring. Yeah sure Israel Adesanya dyed his hair pink and fondled his dog but guess what he never tapped out to strikes like Tank Abbott did.

Tank is an articulate dude. I never got the impression that he was dumb at all. But he was lazy and probably a bit of a sociopath.
GSP tapped out to strikes, does that make him a coward with no toughness and heart as well, Asswipe?

f52e55dcf6befff44464032205ce7d4f.gif
That guy he fought was taller, weighed 400lbs, and was stronger than Tank. Still got KTFO.

He had heart. When your heart rate goes over 180, and especially 200
Damn, just reading those numbers makes me anxious :D

(Edit : sorry for answering a week-old post, I was focused on the heart rate)

Bit of a side topic, but Tank Abbott is on camera benching 600 pounds. Is any other UFC fighter from ever in UFC history on camera benching equal or more than that? I believe that is the highest bench on record, video-recorded, of any UFC fighter. Happy to be corrected.

Bit of a side topic, but Tank Abbott is on camera benching 600 pounds. Is any other UFC fighter from ever in UFC history on camera benching equal or more than that? I believe that is the highest bench on record, video-recorded, of any UFC fighter. Happy to be corrected.

Brock Lesnar is said to have benched 655 at some point. But you're right that Tank benched more than any UFC fighter on camera.

600lbs and the spotter nowhere near the bar, fuck that ha

glad you posted that , someone posted on here that he was just fat... well sure he was a bit fleshy but unbelievably strong. You dont bench 270kg being a pissweak.

glad you posted that , someone posted on here that he was just fat... well sure he was a bit fleshy but unbelievably strong. You dont bench 270kg being a pissweak.

Most people who put up huge numbers like that are fat. People like Larry Wheels and Mariusz Pudzianowski are the exception. Look at Zydrunas Savickas, Lasha Talakhadze, Mark Henry, etc.

Tank Abbott did okay in the UFC if he legitimately had no ticker.

WOW!

Back