Talk like it's 1996

I remember sometime in 1996 I was at my aunt's house and one of her friends came over with his lap top, it was like 3 inches thick when closed, but he could get on the internet by hooking it up to the phone line at my aunts house. Now looking back I wonder how that worked, how was he able to get on the internet at my aunts house when she wasn't paying for any internet provider?

In my high school, if something was cool, we called it phat.

Yo that shit was phat man!

Da fuq?

I remember sometime in 1996 I was at my aunt's house and one of her friends came over with his lap top, it was like 3 inches thick when closed, but he could get on the internet by hooking it up to the phone line at my aunts house. Now looking back I wonder how that worked, how was he able to get on the internet at my aunts house when she wasn't paying for any internet provider?
It didn't matter what phone line you use. If you had an AOL subscription or something, you could tap into it from any phone line.

Anybody know any good NHB gyms to train at in Texas? I've been lifting weights and hitting my punching bag a lot, I think I'm ready to take it to the next level brah.

Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt are fkn pretty boys. Get real men like Arnold back!

Space Jam is the best sports movie in movie history

Who shot JR?

Okay okay.

this ultimate fighting challenge stuff is basically human cockfighting. Will be banned pretty soon. Nothing to see here.

LOL just rented Billy Madison from Blockbuster - fuck what a funny film - this acter's goin places

And you didn’t Twitch stream this creation process? You’re losing out on billions Clip........billions.

And you didn’t Twitch stream this creation process? You’re losing out on billions Clip........billions.

I don't understand what is twitch stream?

Are you pissing weird or something?

I don't understand what is twitch stream?

Are you pissing weird or something?

Twitch. Live streams. Mo money, mo money, mo money.

I you’ve heard about the video gamers that make millions by having people pay them to watch them play. That’s Twitch.

We should go movies, play some Killer Instinct. Anyone got a dollar?

Then we can get a McDonalds cheeseburger (also $1) and watch X Files.

Word.

Your future speak freaks me out dude
WrKPhfd.gif

Back