Talk like it's 1996

Still true in 2019.

I remember my buddy kept talking about those polygonal upskirts in 3d fighting games. And its like thats the shit back then.

Hmmn that is why maybe we are so messed up in the head!

I remember my buddy kept talking about those polygonal upskirts in 3d fighting games. And its like thats the shit back then.

Hmmn that is why maybe we are so messed up in the head!

Still searching for the Tomb Raider "nude cheat code"?

Look... If you don't give me your first edition Charizard I'm going to fuck you up.

Who is this Kardashian character and why is he defending OJ? Karma is gonna come for him and his whole family.

Damn Mario Bros 3 is awesome! (Little do I know my parents are cheapasses and NES is 2 generations behind at this point).

Gotta get my film developed. I’ll see my pictures tomorrow.

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

things I said in 1996:

"I think I'm going to do a start up. What could go wrong?"

"Forget SLIP, it's all about PPP now."

"So you're telling me that I can run two 16MB DIMMs in my PC at home? Running X11R6 from home then, no need to go to the lab to use a workstation".

"Damn, now that I'm running X at home I can't just install slackware from four 5 1/4" floppies."

Hey man you using that new search called "Google"?

No. I'm bidding for stuff online using this thing called, "Ebay".

Gonna really miss the Houston Oilers next year. Do they even have any Oil in Tennessee?

Janice! Where did you put my floppy disc!?

Too late to say....Waazzzuuuup!!!!?

Impossible, because we are typing. Would have to be spoken over a phone or in person to resemble the mid 90s.

Back