• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Taliban riding american humvees

Yawn blah blah tired boring same line. Try your own advice kid. You guys really need to stop with the group think. You aren’t showing any sign of intelligence.

Haha so clearly you hear it a lot then. Clean yourself up, you fuckin weirdo.

Afghanistan should be partioned by this point. Tajikistan takes part, Pakistan the other, then independent Afghanistan

Ya no. As an Afghan, Id support the taliban if that course of action is taken.

Should make it easier to single them out for a drone strike. The silver lining of the Taleban brazenly capturing territory is that they are more visible now. Earlier they dressed like civilains and blended in with civilians , attack , then melt into the civilian population. Along with running across the border to Pakistan. When they are out in the open lauching such attacks, it's a good opportunity to pick them off.

But our administration is moronic , including the previous one, which is dead set on pulling out regardless of the consequences for the ethnic minorities and women, and the amount of blood and treasure the US has expended.

Every puppet regime that Muricans supported in the past 70 years folded like cheap blankets when left on their own. This one will be no different.

Given that the Kabul government lost 5 provincial capitals in the span of a week, I'd give them 3 months. I am being extremely generous here.

Cool story, I’m not sure what it has to do with me or that post, but its a cool story

You are indoctrinated.

You can't even examine Biden's actions, you have already made your decision.

I laughed heartily when the Extreme Left embarrassed themselves when Trump got elected.

Then when Trump lost, his cult took it up a notch and embarrassed themselves even more. They are still moaning and crying. My Pillow guy, Swindell keeps pushing back the date that Trump will be reinstated and the rest of the country laughs, but his cult keeps the faith.

As many bad moves as Trump made, at no time would I or any intelligent, clear headed person immediately disqualify any action he or anyone else in that kind of position of power took as worthless.

By being compromised in this way your opinion is worth nothing. No better than an echo chamber or mindless lemming following his chosen pack.

I am not saying your stupid. You are not. You have demonstrated yourself to be intelligent and knowledgeable in other subject matter areas. You are not in this one.

What happened to Trumps peace deal?

You are indoctrinated.

You can't even examine Biden's actions, you have already made your decision.

I laughed heartily when the Extreme Left embarrassed themselves when Trump got elected.

Then when Trump lost, his cult took it up a notch and embarrassed themselves even more. They are still moaning and crying. My Pillow guy, Swindell keeps pushing back the date that Trump will be reinstated and the rest of the country laughs, but his cult keeps the faith.

As many bad moves as Trump made, at no time would I or any intelligent, clear headed person immediately disqualify any action he or anyone else in that kind of position of power took as worthless.

By being compromised in this way your opinion is worth nothing. No better than an echo chamber or mindless lemming following his chosen pack.

I am not saying your stupid. You are not. You have demonstrated yourself to be intelligent and knowledgeable in other subject matter areas. You are not in this one.
I'm back at a computer so I'll go ahead and address this. You quoted me with some lines out of theatlanitic (of all publications) and when I ask you about it you said "you were a fan of individualism and critical thought. Not a fan of the group think."
Mind you that was after you spammed an opinion piece out of article from a hack site nobody admits reading and didn't put a single word of your own in the quote. See the irony, there's more, you probably can't find a more polarizing poster here than I am. I'm so out there with the stuff I come up with even the right leaning posters shy away from me, never mind the lefties. And I'm OK with that, I have views almost no one agrees with. I understand,There is a veil of darkness and ignorance on the hearts of men and its never been more obvious.

Anyway enough of that, it made me laugh though. So you took exception to this quote of all things?

Reading “biden ordered” on anything ought to send a cold chill down you body, reading he ordered bombs dropped WTF.

You'd be hard pressed to get anyone (being honest anyway) to take sides with you on that, the guy can't string a sentence together, but specific to the topic at hand.
obama's own secretary of defense, Robert Gates said "I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades”
Here's a article from MSN:
Biden has been wrong, or worse, for his entire, sorry career
"Joe Biden is a liar, a serial plagiarist, a foreign-policy numbskull, a political coward, and a useful idiot for the radical Left"
Another
“On a personal level is he a friendly guy, but he has empirically had poor judgment particularly on foreign policy ... the examples are numerous,” Robert Charles
It's not all past tense now:
In First 100 Days, Biden's Foreign Policy Blunders Should ...
In his first 100 days, the Biden team has made some major unforced errors

https://www.businessinsider.com/fir...licy-immigration-refugee-politics-2021-4?op=1

Biden Just Made the Worst Foreign Policy Blunder Since 1950
https://www.theepochtimes.com/joe-b...oreign-policy-blunder-since-1950_3700649.html
Joe Biden's streak of being wrong on foreign policy continues, uninterrupted
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ong-on-foreign-policy-continues-uninterrupted

These go on for days, so yeah reading biden ordered anything militarily ought to scare everyone however, I don't actually think they are letting him order anything more than lunch.

Last edited:
pretty f'd up that we made them more mobile now and better armored. those b 52 bombings will also have bad consequences when some group of teenagers have their parents killed from the collateral damage and they have to go join the taliban for food and shelter along with making them more loyal to that group.

Why do people care if the Taliban are in power or not?

like most of the world is ran by dictators lol by nobody gives a fuck

Why is Afghanistan so special?

Back