Takeaways from Conor's recent interviews...interesting

Kha'bless

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Charles Oliveira

He's said in both his Weighing In and Mac Life interviews that he believes Dustin would beat Oliveira and yet no one asked him this question. To me it sounds like he's mentally preparing low IQ folk (his fans) in to campaigning as to why ducking Charles is acceptable because if Dustin would have beaten Charles per Conor's mouth and Conor just beat Dustin then no point in fighting him despite what Charles accomplishes otherwise.

Tony Ferguson

Claims Khabib is ducking Tony and should still fight Tony despite getting brutalised by Justin and Charles. It must be mind altering for Conrad to think there are guys out there like Khabib who aren't looking to fight guys coming off of brutal beatdowns and only want to fight the no.1 contender coming off of wins.

LW Title Fight vs Nate

So not only does Conrad want to leapfrog everyone else to title shots he wants his opponents who he deems as good matchups to do the same. I'm not sure what's lower, wanting to fight Diego or fight Nate for a title at LW. I'm sure to Conrad's fans beating both men would equate to him beating Francis at HW no doubt.

Committing to LW

Just when Khabib retires the Irishmen decides to 'commit' to LW... also Nate is ready to come back to LW... Khabib has given these folk some new hope in his absence.

The reason why Conor McGregor makes Infinite times more money than rest of the fighters deserve is because he fights anyone at anytime at anyweight and always shows up.

Ducked Masvidal after he ran through Nate who Conrat went life and death with in the rematch and is 1-1 with. Ducked a title shot at WW offered by Usman, usually he doesn't mind jumping the gun straight for a strap but in this case he was quiet.

The reason why Conor McGregor makes Infinite times more money than rest of the fighters deserve is because he fights anyone at anytime at anyweight and always shows up.
against diaz for the title lol, the guy is a cherry picker pur sang

He is a fuckin fraud.
In a real world he would be named as an imposter.

He never fights.

All the more impressive. Loser hillbillies on sherdog think you should be broke in a dumpster with CTE to prove you're "a real fighter" to said loser hillbillies

He really is a modern day Narcissus

claYKNS.jpg

He is a fuckin fraud.
In a real world he would be named as an imposter.

How is Conor a fraud? Win or lose, he has fought some tough competition in his career. Guys like Aldo, Alvarez, Diaz, Poirier, Holloway are no joke. He may behave like a retarded ape outside of the cage, but there is no questioning his willingness and ability to fight.

All the more impressive. Loser hillbillies on sherdog think you should be broke in a dumpster with CTE to prove you're "a real fighter" to said loser hillbillies
I was responding to the claim that he fights anyone, any time.

He has fought twice in the last 4 years.

Conor's reasoning is just as logically flawed as his low iq fans'.

I was responding to the claim that he fights anyone, any time.

He has fought twice in the last 4 years.

Unless you have some kind of autistic condition it goes without saying that that statement isn't meant to be taken 100% literally. Fighting literally anyone anywhere would be kinda silly. Jon Jones has fought 10 times in 8yrs. How often does Khabib fight?

Unless you have some kind of autistic condition it goes without saying that that statement isn't meant to be taken 100% literally. Fighting literally anyone anywhere would be kinda silly. Jon Jones has fought 10 times in 8yrs. How often does Khabib fight?
It's a ridiculous statement with no basis in reality.

People see and hear what they want to see and hear. You could watch Conor on Big John's podcast where he's asked about top LWs and he simply replied "I'm coming for them all". It simply is, and always was, about the money. If you had to fight an unknown guy like Oliveira or Nate Diaz for the belt, you'd be an idiot not to choose Nate, if you had the privilege to pick.

??? Trolling? Also, he's retired or boxing boxers or retiring again half the time. But ok.

Back