Takeaways from Conor's recent interviews...interesting

You stupid fuck. He said he would beat all of them and he would get to all of them. The opponent didn't matter.

He also said he wanted Khabib most but that man was not a figter and he scurried away. He said if Khabib grew balls and face him, everyone would see what's what.

Fucking wankers projecting insecurities to others and wanking to their own lies.

You stupid fuck. He said he would beat all of them and he would get to all of them. The opponent didn't matter.

He also said he wanted Khabib most but that man was not a figter and he scurried away. He said if Khabib grew balls and face him, everyone would see what's what.

Fucking wankers projecting insecurities to others and wanking to their own lies.

I believe Conor would not back down from any man..

Just when Conor commits to LW, Khabib retires.

What came first, the Poirier McGregor negotiations or Khabib's retirement?

The Poirier McGregor negotiations.

Yeah, they were tweeting about some BS exhibition for charity. Then it was supposed to be at 170. In December, at a full Cowboy Stadium. Etc..

Nice spin you’re trying to put on it though. You’re so dishonest.

Yeah, they were tweeting about some BS exhibition for charity. Then it was supposed to be at 170. In December, at a full Cowboy Stadium. Etc..

Nice spin you’re trying to put on it though. You’re so dishonest.

Ah, this is an easy one.

upload_2021-1-14_17-15-19.png
upload_2021-1-14_17-16-1.png

August 16th, 2020.

source: https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...rges-st-pierre-conor-mcgregor-dustin-poirier/

upload_2021-1-14_17-16-41.png

September 28th

upload_2021-1-14_17-18-18.png

September 30th

upload_2021-1-14_17-19-49.png

October 15th? Wow that's interesting. What happened next?

upload_2021-1-14_17-20-31.png

Oh.... October 24th. That's after October 15th, right?

So what came first, McGregor vs Poirier negotiations or Khabib's retirement?

I know i said this for biden too,but last time i promise,if youre up there superman please help dustin win

Old dude from the pub is more deserving of title fight that them other 2 muppets
Fucking legend

To be fair, Dana himself has said something along the lines of "if Nate [Diaz] wins his next fight he's right in the mix", while also saying that the same for his opponent is true, implying that his next fight might be up there. Now if Diaz defeats, let's say Oliveira, I'd not be against seeing McGregor vs Diaz 3 for the LW title, if and only if Nurmagomedov stays retired.

I'm also absolutely in favor of McGregor finally staying at LW and making his presence known. Be it with or without the title. I believe he's one of the finest contenders at that weight.

When it comes to Ferguson, Jeez, it's a tough one. I still feel so dejected that Ferguson vs Nurmagomedov never happened when at the right time ...

Charles Oliveira

He's said in both his Weighing In and Mac Life interviews that he believes Dustin would beat Oliveira and yet no one asked him this question. To me it sounds like he's mentally preparing low IQ folk (his fans) in to campaigning as to why ducking Charles is acceptable because if Dustin would have beaten Charles per Conor's mouth and Conor just beat Dustin then no point in fighting him despite what Charles accomplishes otherwise.

Tony Ferguson

Claims Khabib is ducking Tony and should still fight Tony despite getting brutalised by Justin and Charles. It must be mind altering for Conrad to think there are guys out there like Khabib who aren't looking to fight guys coming off of brutal beatdowns and only want to fight the no.1 contender coming off of wins.

LW Title Fight vs Nate

So not only does Conrad want to leapfrog everyone else to title shots he wants his opponents who he deems as good matchups to do the same. I'm not sure what's lower, wanting to fight Diego or fight Nate for a title at LW. I'm sure to Conrad's fans beating both men would equate to him beating Francis at HW no doubt.

Committing to LW

Just when Khabib retires the Irishmen decides to 'commit' to LW... also Nate is ready to come back to LW... Khabib has given these folk some new hope in his absence.
<BidenShutIt>

Ah, this is an easy one.

View attachment 826006
View attachment 826007

August 16th, 2020.

source: https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...rges-st-pierre-conor-mcgregor-dustin-poirier/

View attachment 826008

September 28th

View attachment 826009

September 30th

View attachment 826010

October 15th? Wow that's interesting. What happened next?

View attachment 826011

Oh.... October 24th. That's after October 15th, right?

So what came first, McGregor vs Poirier negotiations or Khabib's retirement?
scurrying confirmed

And that's why i will not believe in this new, humble Mcg. EVERTHING is a way to save image and to repair his public image by his PR office.

How the hell can you believe anything he says when he backtracked a lot of what he said a year ago.

Claims Khabib is ducking Tony and should still fight Tony despite getting brutalised by Justin and Charles

After getting wrestledfucked and outgrapped by do Bronx, Mcg wants Tony to be beaten again? Khabib knew what he was going to fight but bad luck kept that fight from not being possible.

LW Title Fight vs Nate

AFTER CALLING DIEGO HE WANTS TO BYPASS EVERYONE WITH NATE WHO HASN'T FOUGHT AFTER THE JORGE FIGHT?? another proof he just wants a title for the money and the glory, regardless of the division. He would've been happy if he fought a paper sheet if that means the LW belt.

Committing to LW

So what happened with fighting in WW after beating cowboy or that boast was just smoke as always?? Ali and Usman gave him a free title shot but he ducked Usman and suddenly when khabib retired, he's "comitted to LW"

This interview is just another way to please his ego and make him look humble, they even removed the video after he called khabib a fat elephant and edited that part so there's no way all the things he said are not a strategy to make him look liek new person. paying Tony Robbins who's a certified snake oil seller tons of cash to make him look like some sort of new person won't change the fact that he's for the money by beating favorable matches.

i don't care what the hell his nuthuggers may think of this but to me, this is all pure BULLSHIT P.R. and while i want dustin to beat him, i just don't see him how or what gameplan can he make and i said many times how but to have McG again as a champ not only will put LW into stagnation for at least a year, but it will be more leverage for a fight with Pac.

Last edited:
Back